4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent running shoe but way overpriced.....
Published 1 month ago by John A. Bertels

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective
Right shoe went flat after about 2-3 months with treadmill only activity. Still working on getting replacement but Nike will only do if you buy direct from them. Tracking down the other avenue is quite interesting.
Published 8 months ago by Joe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective, April 8, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent running shoe but way overpriced....., November 15, 2014
John A. Bertels (Cortlandt Manor, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nike Men's Air Max '95 Dyn Fw Running Shoe (Apparel)
The Nike Men's Air Max '95 is part of the Air Max heritage series that boasts of superior platform and excellent cushioning. I am closing in on 500 miles from the pair I am currently using. While I was not happy about the high price of the new pair I just ordered, I had no hesitation in re-ordering this product. For me, the fit/cushioning of this product works well and the mod design will make your feet look cool while you're mowing down the miles. The outside of the shoe is very durable and hardly shows any signs of wear. Still, realistically expect to only get 300-500 miles (towards the upper end of the range) for a well-made running shoe that is built to last. In my fact, my personal feeling is that 500 would be the norm, but each individual is different.

Overall, I would prefer the Nike Air Max Plus, but I refuse to pay $180-plus for a pair of running shoes that can be had for 50% of that during a clearance. I'm highly disappointed in the price-gouging behind this series of running shoe and I feel that Nike has lost empathy with the loyal consumer. Even so, you will not be disappointed in this product. As Nike does change its styles often, look for clearances where you can obtain this product at a cheaper price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
Bought these for the hubby...he loves them. Matches the Orioles colors perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, June 16, 2014
I bought them for my husband to work out in. He where them when we go out. He loves the comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sneakers, June 5, 2014
I ordered the Nike Men's Air Max '95 formy nephew and he absolutely love them.
He wears them with almost anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Shoes Ever, March 8, 2014
I am an avid COMFORTABLE sneaker wearer! So all I wear are Nike Air Max & New Balance. The Air Max 95 are one of my favorites of all time. I've been wearing them since they first came out & own them in several colors. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a comfortable, long lasting running shoe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe with one drawback, March 6, 2014
I have three pair of Air Max Sneakers and these were just like all the rest. However, after wearing them one time the cloth portion of the of the insole became detached from the insole. I either have to take it out, straighten it every time or buy new ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so Good, January 13, 2014
Purchased November 7, 2013, they fit like Nike always do. I don't see any major week points, I expect they will last a couple of years with moderate use. I wear them to perform resistance training along with cardio while on the elliptical and when ever the weather is nice enough for shorts. They are very comfortable, I always buy air max, because they prevent Plantar Fasciitis effectively for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, July 21, 2013
greg clements (kingwood, tx United States) - See all my reviews
just what I ordered. great shoe. very confortable. although it is on the expensive side for a shoe that only lasts 6 months or less......

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, July 8, 2013
So comfortable... make feel like walking on sky. very good for running . good color and good size makes very good for walk around.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›