Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nike Men's Air Max '95 DYN FW Running Shoe
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 15, 2014
The Nike Men's Air Max '95 is part of the Air Max heritage series that boasts of superior platform and excellent cushioning. I am closing in on 500 miles from the pair I am currently using. While I was not happy about the high price of the new pair I just ordered, I had no hesitation in re-ordering this product. For me, the fit/cushioning of this product works well and the mod design will make your feet look cool while you're mowing down the miles. The outside of the shoe is very durable and hardly shows any signs of wear. Still, realistically expect to only get 300-500 miles (towards the upper end of the range) for a well-made running shoe that is built to last. In my fact, my personal feeling is that 500 would be the norm, but each individual is different.

Overall, I would prefer the Nike Air Max Plus, but I refuse to pay $180-plus for a pair of running shoes that can be had for 50% of that during a clearance. I'm highly disappointed in the price-gouging behind this series of running shoe and I feel that Nike has lost empathy with the loyal consumer. Even so, you will not be disappointed in this product. As Nike does change its styles often, look for clearances where you can obtain this product at a cheaper price.