5.0 out of 5 stars The feel and the fit are perfect. Great buy
This was a birthday gift for my son. He absolutely loves it. The feel and the fit are perfect. Great buy.
Published 2 months ago by Gail Sahit

1.0 out of 5 stars They run small
I can wear a 15 or 16, depending on the shoe. This is a very small 15. I was like Cinderella's ugly stepsister trying to cram my fat hoof into this. It's a shame because it's a good looking shoe and there aren't many choices at this size.
Published 2 months ago by dustin west

1.0 out of 5 stars They run small, June 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The feel and the fit are perfect. Great buy, July 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of boots, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Nike Men's Hypervenom Phelon FG (Apparel)
Please do not listen to the bad comments. These are really nice boots. Since they are football boots, you should probably buy them half a size larger than your actual foot to get a bit of wiggle room for your toes. I did that and they fit great. I have played with the on turf and on mud/grass and they work great. Even though they are not laminated, cleaning them is really easy. To get mud and dirt off of them just get a paper towel with some hot water and scrub it out. To get the ugly turf stains, just use a bit of nail polish remover and it will clear the mess right up.

The kicking performance of these shoes are really noticeable. I am able to curve the ball better in both directions. The grip is really fantastic as well (so be careful on turf with your ankles).

Really good boots, 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are really cool they fell very comfy they dont hace the crossbones ..., September 1, 2014
They are really cool they fell very comfy they dont hace the crossbones and that was disapointing but they are cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
verry good

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing soccer shoes!, September 4, 2014
I really liked this soccer shoes but it was too small for me. I give five star because the delivery was on time and it comes with the box as the seller said. Furthermore, the color is cool and these shoes are very light. If you are going to get these shoes, you should get one more size than your regular one.

4.0 out of 5 stars good after breaking them in., September 3, 2014
At first it was a bit stiff. I had to loosen the laces, but after a few day I managed to break them in. Now the feel good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking cleats, August 18, 2014
I thought it was a little too small around the width but after running around in them it started fitting just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, September 15, 2014
I bought them as a gift for my nephew so I can only comment on the looks and the fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, August 23, 2014
Pretty good shoes overall but the shippin wasnt that fast

Nike Men's Hypervenom Phelon FG