5.0 out of 5 stars nike air 2013
I WAS VERY PLEASE.i would shop with you again
thank you so very much so take care i will pass this on .
Published 6 months ago by Mildred

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, but tight
This is a beautiful shoe. I wear Nike Air Max all the time, but this is my first leather pair. I think you should try a pair at a store before ordering. My size is 7,5 and these are size 8, but still very tight.
Published 4 months ago by guy martin jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe, but tight, August 16, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoe but narrow, January 29, 2014
This is a nice show but not ideal for people with wide feet. Nike shoes usually do well with stretching out after worn a few times but if you have wide feet, they will be uncomfortable at first.

2.0 out of 5 stars If it's not too small, it's at least somewhat small..., June 23, 2014
Rui Wang (Cambridge, MA) - See all my reviews
Everything else seems fine. But the size is obviously inconsistent between this leather version and the cloth version. You should for 9.5 if you are used to size 9 of the cloth version.

5.0 out of 5 stars nike air 2013, June 23, 2014
I WAS VERY PLEASE.i would shop with you again
thank you so very much so take care i will pass this on .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, May 27, 2014
After not being able to find this style in the size needed in stores - my husband was elated to get them here! He Loves the comfort and flexibility of the materials used on this style.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sneakers, May 23, 2014
I had own the 2010 and2011.Very comfortable and durable, I am wearing the 2011 presently while writing this review.when I saw the 2013 leather version,that did it for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Shoes, March 30, 2014
GMRM (LOS ANGELES, CA, US) - See all my reviews
The best AirMax 2013 as it is leather which is what I preferred thou it runs a bit smaller. I hope there will be a leather version of Airmax 2014 too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 8, 2014
I like the design and the leather. It is little bit small but I think it will be good with the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great upper region support vs mesh uppers, November 6, 2014
Shoe is awesome, I usually wear a 10 but reviews said to get a half size up so I did but it was too loose so a 10 was still a better fit for me! Seller was great taking the return and getting me a 10. I ordered another pair of 10's I like them so much . They feel sturdy and well made vs today's air max that are all mesh like, I understand they are for running and venting the foot but for me I enjoy somthing to a shoe besides cheap mesh uppers on a sole but that's just me. They are snug and a lil narrow but I've been wearing them the last couple days and that feeling is already changing ( plus it's a running shoe.. Snug is what I would want if I was running) but they already are breaking in and feel less tight. I think they feel more supportive in the uppers than the 2014 mesh uppers and that's what I'm looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Re: Awesome, October 11, 2014
I had been looking for these shoes for sometime and found them IN MY SIZE on Amazon.. Awesome!

Nike Men's Air Max 2013 Leather Running Shoes