5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for People with High Arches

To expinsive for soze 8.5
Published 3 months ago by ET

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for People with High Arches, March 6, 2014
Mark Brink (South Belmar, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
I have to put arch support in every shoe but these and my Asics Nimbus shoes. I use my asics for running and these for Basketball. I started my search for a basketball shoe with arch support and these came up online with the most comments about their support. Gladly the reviews were true. I'm 40. I don't really care that they are $200 Lebrons that the kids seems to think are cool.. just care that they are comfortable and I dont need to put another $60 arch support insert in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dank shoes, March 11, 2014
Shoe fits like a glove, I could feel my heels starting to develop blisters but I just got them so I'm sure they'll break in in no time

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., November 20, 2013
Engineered by Nike, could not be anything but amazing. A real good traction, comfortable and beautiful product. Thanks for it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Legit shoe, March 8, 2014
It was a great shoe original packaging and it is 100% real. I recommend this buyer. And they are so dang comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars expensive but nice, March 7, 2014
being the mom that paid for them, I thought they were expensive but my boy loves them and they are really nice shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, April 11, 2014
This shoe is perfect for basketball and looks awesome. The seller is great too, they responded to every one of my questions and really helped me out. The shoe also came earlier then expected so don't worry about the estimated date. I recommend this shoe for true basketball players or people that are looking for great looking shoe. I would definitely buy from these guys again.

5.0 out of 5 stars for my son, March 21, 2014
We have seen this shoe on other 3rd party sites go for waaay more. great buy. and my son is the only one to have these. He gets great compliments on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 24, 2014
These are really comfortable and very stable but not too heavy. And they look awesome, so many good color options.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the $$$, August 24, 2014
This shoe plays as good as it looks. A word of caution however, the fit in the toe box is very snug and requires going up at least one half size. For those who don't already know, Lebron did not wear this shoe for the majority of the season as a result of the fitment issue.

Pros: Aesthetically, this shoe is a perfect blend of simple and bold - no unnecessary flash. Great grip, feel, support, and weight. Narrow toe box makes for exceptional lateral support.

Cons: The insole is almost too cushiony and so it creates this awkward break-in period where the shoe feels pillowy soft and needs to get packed out. Also, breathability is not the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an awesome, February 10, 2014
This design of the shoe in the very formulation of magnificence, the second shoe from Nike possess
This shoe masterpiece, comfortable walking, running in and is made of high quality raw materials used in
I will not be dressed, because it is expensive and I want to preserve them for longer.

Nike Men's Lebron XI Basketball Shoe