Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Color: White|Size: Large (Men's shoe size 8-12)|Change

on August 13, 2011
I've bought a variety of socks, below are my brief reviews:

Nike: (the ones here I bought here): Comfortable, good quality and fit right. Had them for a few months, still ok. These are my favorites right now because of the ankle size. The "no shows" are too low for me, the "ankle" ones are too high. These are perfect (for me).

Hanes: Fit right and were comfortable. I might like them as much as Nike, but I bought "ankle" socks. They are too high. The "no shows" are too low for me...I want something in between. My fault in being ignorant about what you need to buy.

Gold Toe: Have not bought in a while...could not find low cuts at a decent price. But when I was wearing crew socks I bought Gold Toe and loved them. They do get a little "rough" feeling with age (after many years) but hold up well.

Champion: Good at first, but got "rough" with age. Rougher than Gold Toe. Did not rip, but got uncomfortable. To be fair, they did last 2.5 years before they became uncomfortable.

Russell: Don't fit worth a darn. I bought extended size for my son, who has a size 13 shoe. They were too tight. I have a size 10.5 shoe, and they are too tight for me too. And they are extended size!!! They are big when you look at them, but they don't have any "stretch" material in them like normal socks. AVOID.

Does anyone know what the industry standard regarding sock length is??? Is it: No show --> Low cut --> Ankle --> Crew --> Over the calf?

Also, if anyone knows of a quality brand of extended (extra large) size socks (bigger than size 12 shoe) at a good price, let me know. I find quality stuff on sale for normal size shoes, but never the big and tall, at least so far. I want just plain old white athletic socks in low cut size. Don't want "variety packs" of different colors...makes laundry too much work.
on January 30, 2013
Great socks, nice and durable, except they get lint everywhere. Between your toes, in your shoes, everywhere. After about 3 washes they seemed to settle down, and besides that I like them, so I would probably recommend them anyway.

EDIT: I added one more star because it's now several months later and these socks are going strong. They are much sturdier than other socks I've purchased, and still feel nice and soft even after many many washings. They're great!
on October 31, 2013
These nike socks are the prefect size for me and fit perfectly. They are not too small or too big, they are just right. I wear a size 10. These socks are so comfortable that I will continue to buy more of them.
on January 1, 2016
Great price for this set of Nike socks.

Both of my son's were in desperate need of new socks. I have always purchased name brand for them and didn't want to switch now. But Nike socks can be so expensive. I decided to go ahead and order two sets of these up to see if there was a huge difference in quality of the socks. I am not disappointed. You get six pairs of socks at a much cheaper price than other stores. They are nice and thick and fit both boys very well. I am very impressed by these and wil be ordering more in the future.
on March 8, 2014
I love these socks. For basic white athletic socks I haven't found better. They are thick, soft, and the band in the middle keeps them snug all the way down the foot. You can't go wrong with these low cut socks. I wear a size 11 shoe and the top band on these is just above my ankle which is exactly where I like them.
on October 31, 2013
I wear size 9-10 and this fits perfectly. The material is somewhat thick so the rim of the ankle part has not stretched out, even when I pull it on/off; however, this thickness of the material also requires you to pull hard to get the socks on.

The midfoot of the socks has elastics that allow a much more comfortable fitting on your feet, and it prevents the socks from stretching out early and from sliding down when you run around.

The ankles come up somewhat higher than a typical low cut ankle socks but I have been very pleased by the durability of the socks.
on February 2, 2014
These are very nice socks for warm weather, they breathe very well and my feet are always dry and cool when i pull them out of the boots, but for cold weather, they dont really work that well due to their design. They have an extra band in the middle of them that makes them fit tightly to the foot, wich means less warm air trapped inside the sock. The side effect of this extra band is that it is very hard for this sock to come off inside your shoe/boot, wich i usually have problems with, especially when running in boots. These have yet to come off. I would recommend these to everyone looking for a good warm weather running/working/general comfort sock.
on February 27, 2013
My teenage son will only wear these socks. He says they are very comfortable and fit well. I can tell you that they last a very long time. Great price on Amazon and we will keep coming back for more.
on February 7, 2016
I purchased these Nike socks for my husband for Christmas. He is absolutely obsessed with these socks. They are always snug and feel comfortable and not too hot. I got tired of buying them in the store because it would be 3 pairs of socks for a ridiculous price. But when I found them on here on Amazon, I was super excited.

These are a great price, and I'm so glad they offer prime shipping. They were here way before Christmas and packaged nicely. My husband is also a size 13 so these even fit him. A little too big on me :( I'm a size 8 in woman's. But that's okay I'll buy my own! Lol.

Thank you again!
on August 4, 2015
I bought these for my husband and he was pleased with these low-cut socks for the summertime. I did not tell him how much they cost because these are pricier than most but he was always complaining about this type of sock that would either sink down into his sport shoes or bulge out around the top edge of the shoe. His major complaint was these "footie" type socks never had good fitting heels. These Nike socks are a premium cotton, fit the heel, snug at the arch, and stay comfortable all day. He is very happy with these socks.