5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trainers
Best shoes I've squatted heavy in that arent lifting shoes. Excellent stability for running through terrain as well. Fit as expected
Published 5 months ago by Antonio Malouf

3.0 out of 5 stars Quirky Design
Published 5 months ago by Stephen F Kern

3.0 out of 5 stars Quirky Design, January 31, 2014
I recently purchased a pair of these shoes. The shoes have a snug fit but, because of design, are a little hard to put on. The shoe is essentially a soft slipper which is anchored inside a flexible shell with a tough tread. All of this is good. The problem for me is that this is a slip-on shoe with shoelaces, meaning there is no tongue or flap on top to loosen the shoe so you can stick your feet in. You almost need a shoe horn for an athletic shoe, which is a little weird.

Overall, it is a nice product. But design modifications are required to make it easier to put on. Nike must make a decision: Is this a slip-on or lace-up product? In my opinion, it can't be both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent trainers, January 27, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, February 14, 2014
I love the fit. Didn't know that the front of the shoe was reflective. But all in all, great sneaker.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look is great. Durability is pretty good., January 29, 2014
Very comfortable. Two of my sons got this shoe, just in different colors . You need to order a half size up from normal size. Four stars because one day of throwing the baseball, and the front surface of one shoe was getting rubbed off a bit from "pitcher's toe." Nice looking shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, January 6, 2014
Excellent running shoes. They'r great, comfprtable and they fir perfect. It says that they are for training but you can use them for training or even racing (when you compete).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, March 25, 2014
These are great shoes for "movement" exercises. My foot is allowed to flex in its' natural way as opposed to being limited by stiffer shoes. The fit is intentionally snug so that the shoes work in exact motion with the foot. Great buy - I wish I'd had htem sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are great., January 28, 2014
I picked up these shoes before and I ordered size 10.5 but I had to send them back from another site.I wanted to get a size bigger but they had no 11.5"s I picked these up from amazon.Quick shipping and they feel great.If you buy these shoes I would tell you to get 1 size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE AND BEAUTIFUL, December 29, 2013
LIKE THE COLOR AND VERY FAST SHIPPING.... LOVE IT. MY SIZE IS 8.5 I WILL EXCHANGE IT TO SIZE 9 CAUSE IT RUN SMALL. MANY THANKS TO THE SALLER....HOPE TO CONSIDER MY REQUEST

5.0 out of 5 stars SEnt them to my son he loved them, December 29, 2013
They it great. They look cool. Shipping as awesome. I love Nike and the new styles they bring to the table

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like the color combo and fit!, December 10, 2013
Nothing against the shoe, but I personally will change the insoles…I think they would kill my feet standing in these too long!

Nike Men's Free Trainer 5 Cross Training Shoe