5.0 out of 5 stars awesome sneaker
Nike should keep this style of sneaker,instead of changing it every year. The fit is great,and the sole is long lasting.
Published 16 months ago by rita

3.0 out of 5 stars color choice
I was suprised to see the RED NIKE emblem, I was expecting the more traditional BLUE. Would like to be aware of color options! Other than that I have no complaints. Was considering looking into possibility of another purchase,I'll be forwarned when making my purchase!
Published 19 months ago by Mike Stokely

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome sneaker, July 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, July 9, 2013
These are comfortable shoes. I wear them to walk my dog every morning and they feel good. I have been wearing the Overplay series for years and am very happy with them. I like a higher top shoe so I don't twist an ankle if I misstep.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoe!, October 8, 2012
I stick with Nike brand shoes as they seem to fit my large feet (15) very well without having to move to a wide width. They also seem to run true to size. I find that Adidas, Rebok, and New Balance tend to run small and narrow. I'm 6'2" and 300 lbs. and still playing basketball using these shoes. I do find that I have to trade them out every 3-4 months because the shoe loses its cushion and my knees start to hurt. That's understandable given the compression my weight causes on the soles of the shoes. They hold up very well in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike Men's NIKE THE OVERPLAY VI BASKETBALL SHOES 10.5, May 3, 2014
Very happy. Just somewhat small. My big toenails hit the very front of the shoe, so with thick socks could be a little uncomfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars color choice, May 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Nike The Overplay VI 443456-103 Men's Basketball Shoes (Apparel)
I have had my new shoes a couple weeks. They are great and I would buy again.. Got them quick and they were perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller.., December 17, 2012
Fast shipment..the shoe is just as expected, except for the size. I guess all Nike shoes run small, now I have to exchange for a half size bigger. I would recommend this seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente, December 4, 2012
Excelente son muy cómodos y protegen mucho el pie de torceduras lo recomiendo para el juego de baloncesto suerte ¡¡

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter, August 14, 2012
I purchased these shoes for my daughter because they looked good and the price was good. I also thought that the design of the shoe would serve their purpose for my daughter to ball out of control on the court. Hoop it up sista gurl.

4.0 out of 5 stars They were comfortable., January 28, 2013
I know it sounds crazy but I haven't used them. I tried them on when they were delivered. They were comfortable.