Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on July 9, 2013
These are comfortable shoes. I wear them to walk my dog every morning and they feel good. I have been wearing the Overplay series for years and am very happy with them. I like a higher top shoe so I don't twist an ankle if I misstep.
on October 8, 2012
I stick with Nike brand shoes as they seem to fit my large feet (15) very well without having to move to a wide width. They also seem to run true to size. I find that Adidas, Rebok, and New Balance tend to run small and narrow. I'm 6'2" and 300 lbs. and still playing basketball using these shoes. I do find that I have to trade them out every 3-4 months because the shoe loses its cushion and my knees start to hurt. That's understandable given the compression my weight causes on the soles of the shoes. They hold up very well in my opinion.
on July 25, 2013
Nike should keep this style of sneaker,instead of changing it every year. The fit is great,and the sole is long lasting.
on August 14, 2012
I purchased these shoes for my daughter because they looked good and the price was good. I also thought that the design of the shoe would serve their purpose for my daughter to ball out of control on the court. Hoop it up sista gurl.
on May 3, 2013
I was suprised to see the RED NIKE emblem, I was expecting the more traditional BLUE. Would like to be aware of color options! Other than that I have no complaints. Was considering looking into possibility of another purchase,I'll be forwarned when making my purchase!
on December 17, 2012
Fast shipment..the shoe is just as expected, except for the size. I guess all Nike shoes run small, now I have to exchange for a half size bigger. I would recommend this seller!
on March 23, 2013
I have had my new shoes a couple weeks. They are great and I would buy again.. Got them quick and they were perfect.
on December 4, 2012
Excelente son muy cómodos y protegen mucho el pie de torceduras lo recomiendo para el juego de baloncesto suerte ¡¡
on May 3, 2014
Very happy. Just somewhat small. My big toenails hit the very front of the shoe, so with thick socks could be a little uncomfortable.
on January 28, 2013
I know it sounds crazy but I haven't used them. I tried them on when they were delivered. They were comfortable.