5.0 out of 5 stars Great look
After searching and I do mean searching, I chose to get these for my husband and I am not disappointed !! they have a boot like look not just a basketball tennis shoe look and that is what I was going for..something that comes up a little for the support of the ankles. Very nice.
Published 24 months ago by joshuatrees

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
I normally wear 11 I should have bought size 12
Published 4 months ago by sunny w.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look, December 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars NIKE SHOE'S, December 20, 2012
THESE SHOE'S CAME IN 2 DAY'S AND I HAVE TO SAY,I WAS SKEPTICAL ABOUT BUYING SHOES ONLINE,BUT THESE ARE A VERY NICE PAIR OF SHOE'S HERE....VERY LIGHT AND WELL MADE...ALL IN ALL IS IS A GREAT PAIR OF SHOE'S! NO 5 STAR'S FROM ME!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!!!, July 24, 2013
Bought them for my husband, he walks ALOT!!! They fit him perfectly, and are very comfortable for him! They are just as described!! This is his second pair!! They last a long time!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, April 5, 2014
These shoes are so comfortable, stylish, and inexpensive. I would recommend these shoes to anyone who likes comfort as well as style.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, September 1, 2013
he product is of excellent quality, and the time when the delivery has been made ​​very punctual, I recommend it to others the product is genuine

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shoes !, August 26, 2013
The shoes are the right size, stylish, comfortable, and constructed well. My husband loves them. They are very affordable so I bought two pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars DOPE, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Nike The Overplay VII Men's Basketball Shoe (Apparel)
I Must Admit, These Nikes Have A Great Look, They Look Better In Person, Although, I Would Recommend Getting A Half Size Bigger Than Your Normal Shoe Size. It Also Arrives Quickly, 1 Day Before Estimation, Now If Anything Should Occur During My Ownership Of It, I Will Update As Soon As Possible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nike Kicks, March 11, 2014
These shoes are a great buy. Ankle support is great and the shoes are pretty light. Still breaking them in and have a few blisters on my toes but that's probably due to the fact that I just started getting in to basketball not too long ago. Will update later on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sneakers!!!, September 26, 2013
My 15yr old son wanted Jordan's but since the men in my family have large feet and still grow past puberty lol, I decided not to get him Jordan's as I would have to buy him another pair of sneakers in a few months. Furthermore, there are too expensive for this single mom of 3. So when I saw these attractive sneakers, I ordered them right away; they looked good and were a great price.
When we received them(extremely fast shipping btw), my son tried them on inmedietly. He loved the way they look; Their simple but very nice looking just like him, and they look good with everything. Quality seems good as well.
He wore them to school the next day and he told me he got a lot of compliments and were the most comfortable sneakers he has ever worn.
I'm very glad I bought them! Once they don't fit him anymore, I will donate them and get him another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight food ware, September 16, 2013
Very lightweight food ware with excellent fit. Although it has no sophisticated air cushion it gives you a stable feeling.

Nike The Overplay VII Men's Basketball Shoe