Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 20, 2016
The jersey, was/is a gift, I was looking for more of a mesh style where the number #43 is, think I have seen jersey's with that style. This Jersey has the number patch. Sizing, I think I got lucky, most if not all NIKE products are sized "small"? If you normally wear XL, you would order this XXL. The gift just fitted. Overall, I am happy with the shipping, and the Jersey. Thanks.
on December 10, 2014
Like it but it seems to run a little small. (I bought the 2X)
on October 2, 2014
This is exactly what I wanted. Fast delivery and great item! Would buy from again. I emailed them, they answered my question instantly. Easy to work with. :)
on August 9, 2014
I love the jersey. The company was great to work with I recommend them to anyone an ill definitely be shopping with them again.
on November 17, 2014
Bought as a gift for a Steelers' fan, it fits well and looks sharp.
on December 21, 2014
Very quick arrival. My husband loves it.
on February 7, 2016
I was honestly a bit worried to be getting a jersey at such a great price.I thought the quality might be bad. Was surprised to find this jersey to be of great quality and fit. My husband loves it!
on January 6, 2015
My 14 year old grandson wears a size 16. He's not large, all skin and bones. A men's small was too small and a medium just fit, with no room to spare. NFL clothing runs very very small.
on June 26, 2015
I bought this jersey as a gift. The person we gave it to loved it. My only negative is that they make jerseys really fitted. I wish they were just like the old days///roomy.
on January 7, 2015
The delivery was on time and the jersey was good quality My nephew loved it Thank u