5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!
Lightweight, comfortable and nice-looking. Did not need to be broken in at all. The shoes are used at the gym/fitness center.
Published on July 1, 2012 by awcdbooks

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy Shoes
The pair hardly lasted six months before the air capsules wore out. The shoes were uncomfortable to wear and didn't get any better after repeated use. Surprised Nikes shoes could be substandard quality considering the numerous pairs of Nike's I have owned in the past. Its appalling to know I had to pay the price for ordering this pair of shoes.
Published 9 months ago by Lejoy Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, July 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased Older-Fart, August 28, 2012
I have always been a person who appreciated good,quality shoes that performed at the price paid for them. Nike has seldom let me down over the years. Starting with the Air Jordans I have been consistingly pleased with the comfort, style, and performance of the Nike brand. At times I have been questioned by friends and family as to why I would pay more when I could get some other name brand, that had as much eye appeal as the nike, cheaper. The simple answer is that they are worth the difference. My latest 2 purchases have been the Air Maxes, the black leather, with green stripe, last year, and the black 2012 version. I don't buy them just for running but for casual wear also. For looks and performance they can not be matched. For the mall, or for the workout, I am rewarded by a shoe that meets and exceeds my highest expectations. Splurge, reward yourself, with a shoe that loves your feet and will be with you for a long time....... Happy Toe Nails

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, December 7, 2012
This shoes are great my girl just got them for me yesterday took them for a run today in the morning all I can say its wow I have never I mean never had a shoe that felt this good on my feet and I had tried the Nike free runs asics saucony and many other running shoes when I was in cross country but this shoes are unmatchable down side is they are price but if your the type of person that has a flat foot like me and your back hurts after a long run this shoes will really help with that

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, November 12, 2012
This review is from: Nike Air Max+ 2012 Mens Running Shoes 487982-001 (Apparel)
Already a good time to use this shoe and this is showing excellent! Ja had other brand of shoes but all air max + are superior, I am delighted!

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy Shoes, September 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, air issues, March 7, 2014
Great shoes but lasted only a few months before they lost their air and made me walk funny since I technically had a flat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product, September 28, 2013
Very comfortable and durable. I use it for running and going to the gym. Takes some adaptation time at first, since the supporting rubbers are rigid but they soften with use.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, September 4, 2013
it is perfectly the one that I was looking for. it is very comfortable and nice in running. it is the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars NIKE AIR MAX + running shoes., February 3, 2013
This review is from: Nike Air Max+ 2012 Mens Running Shoes 487982-001 (Apparel)
thses are absolutely the BEST and MOST comfortable pair of tennis shoes I have EVER owned in 45 years. NIKE has always made good products, but they outdid themselves with these shoes. The price was right and I got them quickly thru amazon. Its a win-win situation, ESPECIALLY if you have problem feet like I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice pair of shoes, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Nike Air Max+ 2012 Mens Running Shoes 487982-001 (Apparel)
This was a beautiful pair of nikes. It wasn't supposed to arrive before christmas but it got here in time for me to get it as a present. Better deal than at nike.com.

Rate and Discover Movies