5.0 out of 5 stars Great odor control
Back to buy more.

My husband works 12-16 hour days in boots these socks really work great to control the odor.

He usually will not spend more than $1 on a pair of socks and after receiving these as a gift he cant live without them.
Published on December 12, 2010 by T. ross

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Look and Fit But Stretch Easily
I basically only wear these socks because they are stay cool while I am doing athletics. These socks also look very good. Unfortunately I have to give this 3 stars because the socks stretch very easily and I wear size 14 shoes but they make these socks so long I can put them almost at my knee so I have to roll them down.

Pros:
Great initial fit.
Look...
Published 6 months ago by Grant Guillory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great odor control, December 12, 2010
T. ross (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
Back to buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Odor Elimainator, Comfort, and Availability., January 17, 2011
My daughter plays basketball and her feet are horrible smelling. Since she has got the socks her feet doesnt seem to smell as bad, but they are alwaysh soaked after a game or practice. But overall they are really greaat socks kind of pricey but they are definately worth it. We couldn't find them at any local sports stores in her size so if you are looking for them the internet is definately a way to go. ! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good socks to those who want dry feet., March 7, 2012
My doctor recommended me to these socks due to my feet sweating. My feet still sweat but it has drastically diminshed due to these socks. These are good enough to replace dress socks and when you wear them, you can hardly notice the difference. The reason why I deducted a star is because it caused me a little bit of discomfort due to being very tight on the cav area. Otherwise, the price is great on amazon and you get 3 pairs of sock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Comfortable, July 12, 2012
These socks are pretty much the Nike Elite Basketball socks with a little less cushion and no spine on the back. Excellent and Cheap!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best socks ever !!!, February 21, 2011
Seriously, how good can socks be? Well, awesome that's how. The right fit, length and thickness....makes we want to work out

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, September 18, 2012
BBMOM (California, USA) - See all my reviews
My son wears a size 14 shoe so it is hard to find comfortable socks that fit. He loves these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Socks!, December 5, 2013
Been using these for about 3 years and they are going strong. I have been through 2 sets of walmart socks and they are full of holes and worn out. These don't absorb much water - act like wool but not itchy. Keep you cool in summer, not winter socks but do fine until its gets real cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 25, 2014
This product works just as advertised. Good build quality. I would buy this product again. I highly recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars use them everyday, January 29, 2014
They fit well. Can never go wrong with nike. I the feel and cushion to them. It might be a lot for socks but boy are they great and warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, great fit, and wicks sweat!, January 27, 2014
Michael Kim (California, USA) - See all my reviews
These socks fit great and work well with my high-top basketball shoes. These are better than other dri-fit socks I've tried, and the price is awesome!

Rate and Discover Movies