ACDelco Radiators & Heating Components Shop Men's Watches Cloud Drive Photos nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Super Humanoids belkin All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Beauty Videos Introducing Handmade Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer wdftv wdftv wdftv  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now STEM Toys & Games

Color: Black/VoltChange

on August 4, 2012
I've been running for almost 15 years, have used every product under the sun for running, from foot pods, HR monitors, GPS devices, etc.. and when it was time to retire my Garmin 406 I wanted something new. Garmin has always been good to me, and even have an extensive website function sort of like The problem with Garmin, is the fact most of their watches are boring looking or too big. Being a Nike person, from clothes to shoes, I figure I would give Nike a try, even though I was skeptical since they only recently entered the "gadget/GPS" market. I'll break it down for you guys...

Almost Apple-like packaging; sleek, simple, not crowded unlike the overabundance of pamphlets you get in the Garmin boxes.

Pre-use setup
Now, I know some people, aren't completely "wired" via iPhones, computers, whatever, but if you want to get the full benefit out of this Nike watch, and with any Garmin you buy, you need to try to use that laptop of yours. You'll want to download the software from the link they provide prior to plug in, and you'll want to plug the watch in (via a USB that's in the band) before actually using it. I know some impatient people will want to just take the watch and go, but you'll wind up frustrated and then come on here prematurely bashing it before really utilizing it correctly. I am a Mac person, so set up with Apple software for the Nike was easy and fast. Now I don't know if this would be a cause for some people having issues, but my friend who has the same exact watch as me (bought it after seeing mine) has been having the "time" issues and updating issues, but he has been plugging into a Windows 7 based computer. I don't know if its a PC thing, or what, but he's been having a harder time getting it going than I have with it attached to my Mac... After you download software, plug it in, get all the updates, let it charge (set up your Nikeplus account) and boom you're good

Nike Plus site
I love the Nike site. was a little boring, though functional and very professional. Nikeplus' site reminds me almost like the dashboard for my Xbox 360. Very sleek, almost game-type functionality and easy to read and fun to read. After every run you do, plug in the usb, let the software you download automatically upload your run and BOOM go to the website and you can check out your stats and compare to previous runs. Its a very motivating tool, you see what you're doing, you plan your next run, can even set goals on the website that has a status bar showing your progress. Like my recent goal is to run 90 miles in 6 weeks, and the status bar on the website keeps me updated on how many miles I have left, and how I have been doing, pace-wise, speed-wise and weekly wise..

Now the RUN!
I use the Nike+ sensor in conjunction with the GPS (I have a nike+ ready lunarglide Nike shoe, though my friend has been able to tie his sensor to the tongue of his Asics) Now you don't need the sensor, the GPS works fine, but I found that with both in use, the accuracy is 10-fold better. So pretty much, when you're ready, hold the nice big green button for 3 seconds, my GPS has picked up satellite and sensor data within 5 seconds without fail every time. And boom, you're ready to go. The big portion of the screen is the miles you've run so far (you can change this to, but I like to keep track of my distance and see that all the time) the top half is a little smaller, but you can scroll through or have the watch auto-scroll through your pace, mph, clock, time elapsed, calories burned etc... (keep in mind, to auto-scroll or what you want to see on the top-half, you'll need to set this up on your computer software). The only con I've found, is to get the watch to light up for those early morning or night runs, you really gotta tap real hard fast. Nike says its like this to prevent from accidental taps.

Life of the battery and the watch itself
I have had m watch on Standby for weeks without charging with running 5-6 days while using it inbetween. So the battery last long, and you only really need to charge it every 8 runs (or 8 hours or use). Charging is via the USB connection to your computer, though I've used my iPhone charger with the USB extender that's provided to charge with no problems. The actual watch itself is very sleek. I got the black on volt (green) and it looks good. The display is very bright and easy to read. The glass covering the display almost feels like that thick gorilla type glass you find on some phones and other devices. The band fits real well, secure, and doesn't slip very easy if you like wearing the watch loose. The smaller overall interface and look is a nice change from the clunky and boring color Garmins.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Garmin watches, and if for some reason you're just not convinced with the Nike brand or this particular product from Nike, you won't be disappointed with Garmin. But if you're looking for something sleeker, great online activity, and an overall powerful motivating device, this Nike+ GPS is for you. Especially if you're like me, and are already using the Nike+ shoes, or other products like their Fuelband. Only con I mention, is the little tougher than normal finger taps you have to do to get the light on, and I wish there was more a of community/forum based function on the Nikeplus website. I know you can connect to facebook, but most of us don't have a bunch of friends on facebook that run, so it would be nice to connect with others locally via forum or chat board, and meet up for clubs, marathons, events, etc...
on July 14, 2011
First word of advice - do not buy this watch on until the product is available for the MSRP of $199.99 that it is currently selling for on the manufacturer website.

Initial Setup

The packaging for this watch is compact and easy to open - very similar to how Apple packages their nanos and related products. The box contained the watch, a foot pod, cord, and very very brief instructions. The instructions basically tell you to plug the watch into your computer and download the user guide (and then this is repeated in 15 different languages). The edge of the watchband serves as a USB port so you literally just plug the watch right into the computer. This port has a plastic hinge which I'm already afraid will break, but so far so good. Once plugged you download some software and either set up a nikeplus account or login using your existing nikeplus account. While your watch is charging you can customize your settings giving you a display that most interests you (i.e. average pace, distance, clock, etc.)

If you've been using nike+ products with your iphone or your ipod nano then you can simply login with your same username and life is good. If you're new to nikeplus you have to set up a free account. Nikeplus has some issues like it's not great on Macs and sometimes it repeatedly asks you to login, but once you're in it's a pretty user friendly basic site. Runs are tracked showing mile splits and you can set up goals, challenges, or training plans. The GPS feature adds some really new and beneficial features to nikeplus where you can see your run mapped out and it shows you the spots where you ran the fastest and the slowest.

I don't understand all the reviews completely bashing the website - maybe they're all Mac users? It's annoying that it always asks you to login every single time, but the data displayed on the GPS route is everything I need (mile/lap splits, elevation, fastest/slowest point, etc.)

Running Experience

So far I've had no problems connecting to GPS and the watch has measured out extremely close to what my previous nike+ shoe sensor (and mapmyrun) was telling me. The watch is definitely less bulky than some of those older Garmin models and it fits very well. The plastic fittings make me a little nervous, but better than having hot metal against you skin I suppose. I have big clumsy fingers and I can press the buttons no problem in order to cycle through the stats that I want.

I've gone on about 30 runs and 26 of those time the watched linked perfectly and worked flawlessly. 2 times the watch never could link to a satellite so I was stuck running with only the footpod, which yields slightly different results than using GPS. Another 2 times about 5 minutes into the run my average pace would start to sore up into the 4:00/mile pace, which clearly was faster than I was actually moving. Ending that run and starting another fixes the problem, but you have to delete that messed up run from the website or all of your records will be skewed. (The GPS map of that messed up run showed me running straight through a mountain and a lake - clearly a satellite issue). I also lost a few runs in the beginning because of some issue connecting the watch to my computer, but that issue has not happened again thankfully.

Final Thoughts

The watch itself is great and so easy to use and see while running. You can easily take the data from the watch and track your progress in Excel, which isn't a bad idea given some of the website issues/bugs. I wasn't willing to spend twice as much on a new Garmin so I'm willing to accept some of the risks that come with this product. As a novice/intermediate runner this has really helped me get more out of my training, particularly my interval and tempo workouts where I can set laps in minutes or meters and really make sure I'm training appropriately.
1919 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on December 4, 2011
I've run 6 marathons so far (a little over 1 per year), and always love to have new technology to play with during training. I bought the Nike Sportwatch shortly after it came out. I was not impressed. It really liked a lot of critical features, and the website was constantly having issue.

Multiple months and 600+ mileson it later, I'm happy to say that I really enjoy it. Nike has been incredible about this launch. Every couple of months they've continuously added more and more new features. The website is still slow, but they are launching a new one in ealy 2012. The new features on this watch put it among the best out there.

New features:
- Walk/Run timer (interval timer as well)
- Avg, Pace
- Improved Mapping
- Set time on the device (no computer needed)
- Incredibly fast satellite connection (even in the city)
- Auto calibration of foot pod
- Faster upload speeds to add your runs
- Integration with Facebook

All in all, a great watch. This one will work for new runners and advanced runners. The only people that this isn't a great choice or is ultramarathon ruuners. Battery life with GPS is 8-10 hours...not long enough for a 50-80 KM.

Having owned Polar RS800, Polar RCX5, Garmin 305, Garmin 310XT, and Garmin 210, I would put this up there as one of my faorites. The website is the best one out there, and the sites detailed training programs are worth using to achieve your best time yet.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on August 15, 2012
After just 1 month watch face fogged up suddenly during a long hot summer cross country team practice in southern CA. Errattic function followed with on/off glitches. Just three days later display went completely black. Recharge and redownload did nothing. Just DIED!! I see other cross country runners have similar complaints about the product especially during this brutal August when sweating is profuse! Clearly water resistance and sweat resistance are serious flaws. Nike seems to know the "fog" problem so i strongly recommend calling Nilke at 1-800-379-6453 and arranging an "advanced exchange" if you
LOvE how this watch works on a good day!!! Definitely a love/hate
Relationship so far! I'm hoping mine was just a lemon ----
but beware there are clear complaints on their own website and Amazon of 2-9 returns for crashing over just
A few months!! Yikes!!!!
88 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Hi H. Seynaeve - We apologize for your frustration with your SportWatch. We'd like to continue troubleshooting with you live over the phone. Give us a call at 1-800-379-6453, 5am-10pm PDT, 7 days a week. We look forward to your call.
VINE VOICEon October 30, 2011
Color: Black/VoltVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was very excited to get to try out this new Nike+ GPS watch with Tom Tom. I had used the Nike+ sensors for my shoes before, and while they were nice, my biggest complaint was that they weren't very accurate and if you walked/ran a lot they tended to run out of battery power within just a few months. So when this GPS based Nike+ product came on the market I thought that this was really going to be the answer for increased accuracy and ease of use -- and while the accuracy is better, it has many shortcomings that make it a 1st generation product that could use some work.

In the box (and I will say its packaged quite nicely!) you'll find the watch, a Nike+ shoe sensor, instructors and a USB cable. Before you use it for the first time it is recommended (though not required) that you set the watch up to link with your Nike+ account (or create one) and download any firmware updates for the watch. I decided to go ahead and go through the process to get everything ready before my first walk (I am not a runner, but I do go on many, many long walks at least 4-5 days each week). The initial setup was pretty easy, and Windows 7 detected the watch and setup the necessary drivers without any problem. I let it charge the watch overnight and then I was off!

When I put the watch on I came across the first problem -- this watch was definitely designed for women or guys with more "feminine" wrists. It is very tight on us bigger guys, and the bulkiness of the watch itself really puts pressure on your wrists when you are out of holes for adjustment. The watch just barely fits me when I use the last set of holes. Another concern is the USB connector - it's sort of "hidden" in the end clasp of the watch. While this is a novel idea, and keeps it out of the way, I can see that over time it is going to get broken (it's just a thin plastic piece) and the connectors are going to get corroded from body sweat. This really seems to be a major design flaw in my mind - not protecting the USB connectors from body sweat.

Once I went outside you are supposed to let the watch synchronize with the satellites and the optional Nike+ sensor. Keep in mind you are not required to use the Nike+ sensor, you can actually use the the GPS option, Nike+ sensor or both. I decided to skip the Nike+ sensor as I do not have any shoes that are designed for Nike+ anymore (with the special compartment) and my preferred brand of walking/running shoes are New Balance and Under Armour nowadays.

The synchronization with the satellites took a little bit of time - about 2 minutes. Finally it was ready and off I went. I went for a 3.2 mile walk and the watch seemed to be pretty accurate. I enjoyed the calories burned feature, though I think it was a little off. However, I consider that a "neat" feature but not a critical one.

The watch itself worked great during the walk - though a few times I had to sort of move it around a bit because of the tightness of the strap.

When I got home I plugged it back in to the computer to upload my walk to Nike+ and see the statistics. This is where the real fun began. It uploaded the new walk automatically, but then it informed me that a software update was available. I downloaded that and then it said a firmware update was available. I went ahead and told it to update but somewhere during the process the watch stopped responding. Luckily it was able to correct itself by performing another firmware push and got things back into a usable state. However, for someone who is not into computers this process could have been a little overwhelming. A various periods of time Windows 7 kept telling me that new device drivers were being installed and a few other popups from the Nike+ software kept appearing and going away.

Once I got through all that I was finally able to view the data and I was very pleased. With the GPS functionality you can literally see your walks on Google maps and get detailed information such as your highest elevation, lowest elevation, slowest mile, fastest mile, etc. It was nice being able to see my route through town and it was pretty spot-on accurate. You also get the option to share your runs/walks with your Facebook and Twitter friends to get that social connection going -- and hopefully some motivation from friends and family!

Overall, the watch is definitely something I enjoy having with me -- but there are some issues that need to be addressed. First, the wrist strap and USB connector have to be reworked. It simply is too tight for big guys (I'd say any guy over 6' tall or who is big boned) and long-term I am sure that sweat getting into the USB connectors is going to cause issues. There is also the user-friendliness of the Nike+ software. Firmware updates especially can be scary for non-technical folk. This has to be reworked to make it more of a "plug and play" affair without the user having to take action.

Overall, it's a good 1st generation product that no doubt will improve when the 2nd generation comes around. For now this is strictly a gadget device that I'd recommend for the runner/walker who has everything else - so you might as well get them the newest toy on the block. I'll continue to use mine, but I really am interested to see how they improve the product over time.
review image review image
on August 4, 2012
My son is a cross country runner and runs 40 or more miles a week. I bought this watch for him for Christmas. It is August now and we have had to send the watch back twice because it fogs up and stops working. It is supposedly water resistant but can't stand up to sweating. What kind of sports watch doesn't stand up to sweating? Don't buy this watch if you sweat when you exercise. When it isn't fogged up and broken it does do what is supposed to do. That is why I gave it one star.

Every time you get the watch replaced, the warranty starts over so you will always get another watch. It is a one year warranty and they never last a year. My son has a friend that has returned his 9 times. It is a pain to call and get authorization to send it back and be without the watch while it is broken and you wait for the replacement to come. We have spent an average of 15 minutes on the phone each time we call to get the authorization to send the watch back. Also they insist on getting a credit card on file to make sure that you send the old one back. Since they won't give us our money back I guess we will be perpetually sending watches to and from Nike. Not how I want to spend my time.
1515 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 27, 2011
Color: Black/VoltVine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was familiar with using Nike+ GPS on my iPhone to track distance and pace while taking our dogs on long walks. Then I signed up with Team In Training to compete in my first half marathon. I trained with a large group of runners with varying experience levels who were split between using nothing, a wrist trainer, or a smart phone. I considered purchasing the Garmin Forerunner 305, but my coach advised against spending the money. At the time it was probably good advice, but now I want something more sophisticated than the Nike+ GPS app.

The stylish Nike+ SportWatch GPS, made in China, can be worn as a fashionable watch. When used for tracking runs, the SportWatch utilizes GPS satellites used by TomTom to map and track your run while auto-calibrating the shoe pod sensor. When the SportWatch isn't linked to the TomTom GPS satellites, the shoe pod sensor will track your run but may not be as accurate since there are no manual calibration methods. The double clasps secures the SportWatch to your wrist and also functions as the USB connection for transferring your data to the Nike+ website and customize settings.

On the left side of the SportWatch are three buttons, two black directional for up and down, and a colored button to select, or begin various options. SportWatch options include clock for manually setting time and alarm functions, run with the ability to turn on/off the sensor, GPS, laps, or intervals individually and tracking, history, records showing several stats and bests, and a stop watch.

When plugging in the watch from the hidden clasp USB connection for the first time, the user is sent to Nike's website to download the user interface, a simple tool which regularly transfers data to the Nike+ website, and updates the SportWatch's firmware and satellite positioning data. If you already have a Nike+ web account set up, your profile info will automatically transfer into the user interface. When you don't have an account, you can either create a new one or provide the information in the profile section of the interface. Additional customizable settings in the user interface include clock settings, run reminders, sounds and the stat loop can be set as well as lap and interval settings. The SportWatch is also charged by plugging in the USB.

To see GPS mapping with a run histogram or pace graphs, a Nike+ account is required. Other options available on the Nike+ website include coaching programs, goal setting, challenges, linking to friends, a world map showing all your GPS mapped run locations, and forums. Finding friends is based on a connection and postings to Facebook or submitting an email address. Looking for someone in your neighborhood to run with is difficult unless you're already friends with them.

The shoe pod sensor is your backup system for when the satellite is unavailable or running on a treadmill. It can also be used to quick start your run while the Nike+ SportWatch is linking to the satellite. Be sure to link your sensor by selecting Run -> Options -> New sensor. The shoe pod sensors can be problematic, as I have personally experienced, but are simple to deal with when the method is known. The shoe pod's solid white back has a small button, which when held down for five seconds will deactivate the sensor to preserve battery life. This is helpful for those without dedicated running shoes, or when the sensor won't be used for an extended period. A quick tap of the button, some recommend a few quick taps, will reactivate the sensor for use. If the sensor won't connect, it could be deactivated or need rebooted. If this is the case, deactivate the sensor, wait a minute, then reactivate to see if this resolves the problem. If the sensor is dead, you will need to replace it.

The TomTom satellite is finicky and requires a clear line of sight to the sky. Don't expect to link with TomTom satellites when running indoors. Nike recommends updating the SportWatch before use as satellite locations change regularly. (Take a laptop with you when you travel.) Then stand in a clear area with the SportWatch facing away from the body while linking, which could take from a few seconds to a couple minutes.

My first run with the SportWatch was frustrating as I couldn't get my sensor or satellite to link. After several firmware updates, I've concluded the SportWatch was rushed to market. Firmware updates are currently a regular occurrence, and the SportWatch seems to be more accurate or usable with each. Using firmware version 3.3.0 and a satellite link, the mapping information is accurate. I can fully track my runs, upload them to Nike+, and analyze my runs with trustworthy data.

Without detailed instruction, it has taken a lot of time and research to understand how to get the best results from the SportWatch. I've finally gotten the Nike+ SportWatch to work, and now it performs as expected. The consistent firmware updates, annoying as they are, shows Nike is committed to working out the kinks and making the SportWatch an effective running tool. If you use runkeeper or other apps, this may not be the best option. However Nike+ app users may find the SportWatch is a nice integrated upgrade.

Stylish appearance
User-Friendly software
Lap and Interval settings
Weather resistant
Can use optional polar heart rate monitor

Troublesome satellite linking
Constant firmware updates
99 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on February 4, 2012
I would like to post my personal observations and feelings about this SportWatch.
1) the band is relatively small. My wrist is not big at all, but I have to close it on a next to last row of holes. This can be an issue for men over 200 pounds or with broad bones.
2) build quality is awesome, the band is comfortable and doesn't become rigid on a hand even at -20C (tested)
3) alarm noise is not loud and it's not ajustable. For me this is a drawback, becase sometimes I can't hear it in the morning.
4) water resistance is enough to forget about the watch while having shower (tested) or visiting hammam (tested). Although I wouldn't risk to swim in it.
5) backlight feature is very cool and usefull
6) GPS satellites are usualy found in 2 minutes in a city, my mobile phome needs much longer time for this. So, compared to Android's Endomondo Nike+ SportWatch is faster, more compact and usefull.
7) charges from USB, no batteries needed.
By the way, thank you Nike for an USB cable provided!
I like this watch so much that I often wear it with business clothes without hesitation. In my opinion it's a great gift both for men and women.
on September 6, 2011
I got the Nike watch to monitor my training for school and I am really upset it didn't work. With a perfect area for the GPS to work our distance and pace was off by more than a little. For a group of NCAA DII XC runners we were running an easy 7 something pace at practice and the watch told us we were running a thirteen minute pace and by the end of our 50 minute run it said we had only gone 3.5 miles!!!
I love how the watch looks and it worked great with my mac but the extreme inaccuracy is more than any runner wants to deal with!! I really wish Nike+ would have taken more time to work on it. I would get it again if they improved it. I love how easy it is to use and how it lays out everything on the computer for you, but no runner wants a watch that can't even tell if you're walking or running for an hour.
on January 20, 2013
For the past two years I have been running off and on (mostly 5ks and a half marathon) and through all the races and training I had used the Nike GPS+ app on my iphone. I tried all the other apps and was most happy with the Nike user interface and reliability of the Nike app. Sure there were a couple of bugs here and there but Nike was pretty quick to correct them and the app has only been improving more and more. The Nike support has been nothing but fantastic as well and is quick to respond and resolve any issues I've had.

I finally decided this winter to bite the bullet and get a GPS watch for my runs. For me it was between the Nike GPS watch and the Garmin Forerunner 10. My friend has the 10 and loves it (and I must admit I really really like the women's size). Garmin also has a long standing good history of products and most everyone I have ever talked to seems pretty happy with them. However, I was really interested in the Nike GPS watch because I had already accrued over 1,500 miles on my Nike account and as stupid as it sounds I didn't want to "lose" them. I still plan on running with my iphone on long runs (safety thing) and so I didn't want to have my miles on two different accounts (from what I understand trying to transfer Nike GPS data into any other kind of accounts can be a hassle). I was really nervous about ordering the Nike watch after reading reviews. Many people said it was a decent watch but that the strap was fragile, the interface wasn't so great, the GPS was super off, etc. However, I really liked the look of the watch and like I stated previously..I love the Nike interface online. It's simple and tells you what you want to know about your runs (such as time, pace, elevation, calories burned, etc.) and I really like that it keeps track of the mileage on your shoes too. One other thing that I really like about Nike is the foot pod you can use for the treadmill. more thing I can add to my Nike account info (everything in one place.) I decided to go with the Nike and stick with a good thing.

My watch came in and I must's quite a looker. The packaging is very nice and simple and comes with a tiny-to the point instruction booklet. You can download the full manual online. The Nike software is a quick download (happens as soon as you plug the watch in) and is very simple and easy to understand. It allows you to change your display info, sound, clock, and anything else. It also syncs the satellite info so the watch can be found quickly when you go for a GPS run. Now... I am not going to lie and will admit that part of what sold me o this watch was the appearance. I am a woman and most GPS watches are very big and ugly (except for the Garmin 10, like I said before!) not to mention WAY to big for my wrist. I am petite and have a small bone structure so I was worried about the watch fitting. I ordered the white version of this Nike watch and must admit, for a GPS unit it's really nice looking. I still probably won't wear it as a regular watch (it's still very big) but I wouldn't mind doing it in a pinch. The face is nice and large too and easy to read. As people have said, the USB hook up and the strap closure do seam a little flimsy but so far no issues. I pretty careful with my things and not rough on them so I am interested to see how this holds up. If anything changes with it I will update this. The little tap feature for lap/light is neat but sometimes when I tap it works and sometimes it doesn't (80/20). Meh..not that huge of a deal but slightly annoying. The side buttons are the perfect size. Easy to find and use (even with gloves on!) and quick to respond.

I have taken this watch on several runs and am very happy so far with the performance. One was even in the rain and I had no issues with the condensation others have had..hope it stays this way! The GPS picked up relatively quickly and the watch did its thing. The GPS data so far has been pretty accurate with what it should be. I think a lot of the issues people were experiencing are from when the watch first came out in 2011 and the Nike project was kind of having growing pains. I remember even with the app stuff wasn't loading and working properly. This has not been an issue in a long long time. I feel like I continually need to reiterate how much Nike has improved their GPS and data issues. I must admit I did get spoiled with my iPhone and the fact that it syncs each run automatically..I have to remember to plug in my USB now to sync up my data :) Overall I am very happy with this purchase. If anything changes I will make note in this review. My only complaints/issues with Nike are as follows:

-please add bike support (it would be nice to be able to use this watch for occasional bike rides)
-allow Nike data to be transferred to other services (like Strava, etc.) I have friends on those sites that I would like to be able to share info with
-bring back the self calibration option on your site. On the occasions that the app/watch messes up it would be nice to be able to self correct instead of having to contact customer support every time.

To finalize..this watch is exactly as it advertises itself to be. It is a good piece of equipment and it gets the job done. So far I am very very happy with my purchase and this watch is making every run better!
review image review image