The Nike+ Sensor: Run Tracking Made Easy
The Nike+ Sensor makes it easy to track your time, distance, pace, and more while you run. Afterward, upload your run data to Nikeplus.com, the world's largest running club, where you can monitor your progress, join challenges, map your runs and connect with friends.
The sensor is sold individually, so it's ideal if you're due for a replacement, want another one for a second pair of Nike+ ready shoes, or need one to hook up to your Apple device.
How it Works
Simply place the Nike+ Sensor under the sockliner of your left Nike+ ready shoe and start running to sync it with your Nike+ SportWatch GPS, iPhone 3GS, or other Nike+ tracking device. The sensor measures your pace, distance, time elapsed and calories burned. This information is transmitted wirelessly to your device for real-time feedback while you train.
What Else You Need
- A pair of Nike+ ready shoes
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later, Windows Vista, or Windows XP (SP2) Home or Professional
- Internet access to connect to Nikeplus.com
- One of the following: Nike+ SportWatch GPS powered by TomTom (sensor included and optional); Nike+ SportBand (sensor included); iPod nano and Nike+ Receiver; iPod touch 2G; iPhone 3GS, or iPhone 4
- Size: 1.37 x 0.95 x 0.30 inches
- Weight: 0.23 ounce
- Broadcast frequency: 2.4GHz
What's in the Box
Nike+ Sensor, Documentation