5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable boots.
After reading other reviews I purchased a pair half a size larger than usual and the boots are very comfortable. I am very happy with them, they provide good support and a nice fit.
Published 7 months ago by Patrick Quinn

3.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable
Published 8 months ago by Warren Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable boots., April 28, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Very uncomfortable, March 30, 2014
First off, I wear 8.5 in sneakers.. I always get boots in 8 because they tend to run larger. These were no different, though, more snug than usual. Still a perfect fit. They are very uncomfortable at first wear (only wore it once, yesterday). The bottom soles are very soft and comfortable. When I actually went outside and started walking, the pain came in. The pain is from the top inside of the shoe(where the tongue lays). The inner materials are really hard and hurts. Maybe I should have worn thicker socks, but there are my first pair of nike ACG boots that are really painful inside. I hope it gets softer with wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandboy Gift, January 31, 2014
DJ (Virginia Beach, Virginia, US) - See all my reviews
Im never sure my Grandkids will like my picks,however my Grandson luv these shoes. The color is muted and can go with any outfit. Who knew Grandma could pick a good pair of shoes. My son in law luvs these shoes so Im getting him a pair for birthday

4.0 out of 5 stars Nike ACG boots, November 19, 2014
Are lighter than expected because when I read boots in the headline I expected it to be heavy. Needs to be broken into.

4.0 out of 5 stars it fits/feels perfect!!, November 4, 2014
Little tight at first but after wearing a week, it fits/feels perfect!!!
Fantastic boot. Feels like a sneaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 21, 2014
They were perfect. I couldn't find them anywhere but on here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 26, 2014
Love these boots! Fast shipment and fit well!

Nike Stasis ACG Men's Boot