5.0 out of 5 stars treadmill shoe

3.0 out of 5 stars A New Normal Size
Published 12 months ago by AC

3.0 out of 5 stars A New Normal Size, July 11, 2013
AC (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
These shoes give plenty of support and I use them primarily in the gym on weight day. However, these shoes run really, really small. All of my adult life, over 30 years, I've worn size 10, medium width. Now, with Nike and Adidas shoes, I've had to increase to over a whole size. All the athletic shoes run small and narrow. I tried these shoes at size 11 and they barely fit my feet. Either my pituitary gland is out of whack or they've moved their companies to another third world country with sizing issues. From now on I'm going to a local store and try on any athletic shoe first just to see how the sizes run.

5.0 out of 5 stars treadmill shoe, July 6, 2013
I bought this shoe to use on the treadmill so I'm not risking getting outside dirt in the works and messing it up. As with the Saucony Outlaws I got this shoe fits great, has lots of padding, a great tread that can handle the street and the trail and is a high top to provide that needed ankle support. I like this shoe so much I'm thinking of getting another pair to wear as a regular daily shoe to pair up with blue jeans.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken Air Pocket, July 23, 2013
Wore these shoes for only 1 month & the air pocket on the right shoe totally popped to the point that I can not even wear the shoe.
Too bad because I've had very good luck with Nike in the past.

3.0 out of 5 stars 6th Pair working so far, other 4 pairs had air sole failures QUICKLY after purchase!, March 4, 2013
Beware! The air soles in this shoe, the Air Max 2012 and 2011 are very prone to failure! I've returned 4 pairs out of 6 total and Nike replaced them all, but it's not free to ship to them. I'm told by a Nike Customer representative that the Air Max 2013 has a totally redesigned air unit (the old was too stiff and failed regularly), and sadly this one is based on the 2012 design. I put them on and always feel the air bubles for firmness given my high failure rates! These things can go flat just sitting, you don't have to wear them for it to happen, so check carefully and if you have a failure (all of mine failed on the left shoe only for some reason) be sure to go to Nike and arrange for a return authorization!

Nike issues a certificate good only on their site, and you may not get the same model or color combo as Nike changes colors faster than I change underwear! Amazon is always a good way to return items like this and you'll get good customer service from them as I have when I've experienced issues with ANYTHING I've bought here.

Just be understanding of the fact that you may not be able to replace the shoe with the exact same colors.

When the air units are intact they are incredible shoes to wear.... but....

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice shoes but run too small., April 28, 2014
great shoes but run too small..i would order at least half size bigger…i really liked them but had to return..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent transaction!, March 6, 2014
Leander Begaye (bismarck, nd United States) - See all my reviews
Excellent transaction! Will do business again.
Too bad these shoes are rare to find. Wish i had more options to purchase more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nikes, February 25, 2014
Very comfortable and long lasting. Bought this as a 2nd pair since they seemed to stop making this style. Buy now before they are gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love your amazon, September 6, 2013
I wear a size 9 man I freakin love the shoes and everything else I brought off amazon I will use this web page to get more items very very soon

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, February 24, 2013
Fits a little snug, so u might want to consider getting a half size bigger. Its okay, I feel the i95 foam posite boot is a better value for the money if you catch them on sale.

Nike Air Max Terra Sertig Mens Sneaker