5.0 out of 5 stars Nike Triax Swift 3I Watch
The watch has a great look, the band is ergonomic to your movements in an action setting like sports,swimming etc where your moving your wrist alot. It is very light and functions well. Nice addition to my collection.

Robert Jung
Lexington,KY
Published on February 13, 2008 by Robert

WARNING ... i own a Nike Triax C6 watch and guess what Nike told me when i tried to get it fixed... "Sorry we've stopped manufacturing spare parts for Nike Watches" ...
Published 20 months ago by Ric

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike Triax Swift 3I Watch, February 13, 2008
This review is from: Nike Triax Swift 3I Club America Club Team 3 Dials Watch Model WD0095-071 (Watch)

Robert Jung
Lexington,KY

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this or any other watches from Nike .. there's no after sales support, January 9, 2013

Rate and Discover Movies