5.0 out of 5 stars Quick easy way to see how far I've run!
I hated carrying my phone or bulky gps items with me while running. With this watch I can throw it on and start running and I know exactly how far I've gone, how much time has passed, and how many calories burned. It's so light and easy to throw in a gym bag.
Published 17 months ago by Jaclyn

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars Wildly inaccurate even after calibration
This is a very disappointing piece of technology. Nike's claims of 90% accuracy even without calibration are a prime example of false advertising. My device was overestimating my mile times by 2:00 minutes on the first run, and after the recommended calibration was underestimating my mile times by 5 minutes! I promise you, Nike- I cannot run a sub-4:00 minute mile...
Published 21 months ago by apompaios

1.0 out of 5 stars Wildly inaccurate even after calibration, April 21, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (White/Black) (Sports)

The functionality of the device itself is severely limited by its accuracy and precision. Beyond that, I had two gripes: the band itself is not comfortable. The attachment of the band through the holes spent the greater part of my run trying to eat through my epidermis. Needless to say, it was not pleasant. Also, the USB connector is designed extremely poorly. Because of the connectivity, I had to lift my computer off the table anytime that I wanted to plug the USB in due to the overhang that would force the USB to disconnect.

All in all- save you money. This is a very poorly conceived, inaccurate, and superfluous piece of technology. I would recommend getting a GPS watch from Garmin if you are interested in keeping track of your runs with any precision.

Posted on Apr 22, 2013 2:00:11 PM PDT
(MANUFACTURER)
We understand your frustration, apompaios. Being able to accurately track your workouts is an important part of the Nike+ experience. It sounds like you're experiencing some unexpected behavior with your Nike+ SportBand. Please reach out to us through one of the channels listed on nikeplus.com/support, so we can work to get your device up and running normally. If we're not able to get your SportBand calibrated, then we'll be able to discuss your return/exchange options.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick easy way to see how far I've run!, August 31, 2013
Jaclyn (New Jersey) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars so awesome, August 21, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (White/Black) (Sports)
not only is applicable to me a college football player but its also very cool I always get compliments on how cool it is and that's before I tell them all the features thank you nike+

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike Sportsband, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (White/Black) (Sports)
I love this Sportsband! It tracks my miles! Does just what it said it would. Just plug in to USB on computer to download runs and charge Sportsband. Love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work after two months, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (White/Black) (Sports)
so frustrating.... it doesn't get the signal properly from my sensor and shows no record of my runs.
I contacted nike+ customer service but none of their suggested trouble shooting worked.
It's just a nice watch, but definitely not a good one for tracking my record and pace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple. Easy. Efficient, June 2, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (White/Black) (Sports)
This band does all the essential functions I need to track my runs. Fairly accurate right out of the box, but easy to improve accuracy with a simple calibration. If you spend the extra money on a Nike+ heart rate monitor it'll sync with the band and give you pulse as well.
Love keeping up with my runs on this device and being able to compare and compete with myself and my friends.

2.0 out of 5 stars software interface terrible, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (White/Black) (Sports)
upon purchase, the interface with the software and website are terrible and utterly counter-intuitive. it will not connect with the mac software, allow me to sync my profile, and the sportsband won't sync with my iPhone - a major reason I bought it.

Posted on May 12, 2013 1:57:07 PM PDT
(MANUFACTURER)
We'd like to help get you up and running, Hugh. Please reach out to us through one of the avenues listed on nikeplus.com/support.

1.0 out of 5 stars More frustrating that useful, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (White/Black) (Sports)
I've been using this band for about two weeks now, and I'm done with it.
Here is why:

1. There is no instruction book that comes with the product, just a bunch of stupid pictures that aren't very helpful. I understand you can google it and find some other instructions, but for $60 Nike really should be giving you instructions on how to use it.

2. There are only two buttons. Of the 17 or so runs the website says I've done, at least 5 are completely empty because I couldn't get the screen to go to running mode and it ended up just ending the "run." Can they not put a start and stop button on the thing? Would that be so hard?

3. And those 5 empty runs? Yeah, once they're uploading to the website, you can't delete them. Which means all my averages are off, and they are pulling down all the statistics that I actually wanted to look at, hence why I started using the band in the first place.

4. Even after calibrating three runs, when I can get the thing to work it is normally short by at least a quarter mile. And, it uploads the uncalibrated runs again to use in the statistics, so my mileage looks a lot shorter than it really is.

5. It can't handle sprints or really any change to your stride since it's all based on how many steps you take.

Honestly, this thing does not work at all for me. It has taken the fun out of my runs. Maybe other people have had more success with it, but it's worthless to me. I aim to run about 10-15 miles per week and am probably around a 12 minute mile pace and I was using it with a pouch on my laces, not a Nike shoe. I'm very disappointed in the amount of statistics the website COULD be giving me that it just isn't.

Posted on Apr 27, 2013 1:01:06 PM PDT
(MANUFACTURER)
We'd like to help get you back on track, Maureen. To clarify, you can delete your unwanted workouts on nikeplus.com by selecting the activity that you wish to delete > click on the gear icon > select "Delete this Run." As for your Nike+ SportBand not accurately tracking your workouts, please get in touch with us trough one of the channels listed on nikeplus.com/support.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase!, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (White/Black) (Sports)
I bought this product after getting frustrated with the iPod nike+ product. With the iPod nike+, my workouts would often disappear between the end of my workout and me loading it onto my computer. However, I have never had that problem with this SportBand! I also love that its much more convenient than the iPod feature, as I can simply strap it onto my wrist rather than wearing an arm band!

1.0 out of 5 stars What a nightmare, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (White/Black) (Sports)
Didn't calibrate at any point when uploading onto the laptop and then broke after 3 days. (pixels malfunctioned)
Was very disappointed to have to send it back faster than it took to deliver it...

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 1:54:04 PM PDT
(MANUFACTURER)
We're sorry to hear about your experience, Jamie. We want to make sure that you're getting back on track as quickly as possible. Please contact us through one of the channels listed on nikeplus.com/support to discuss your options.

Nike+ SportBand (White/Black)