5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I have a very small wrist for an adult female and this band fits great. The mileage was off a bit, but once I calibrated it it seems to be spot on up to about 5 miles. It is very user friendly and a great value.
Published on December 18, 2012 by Amy Bierman

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars GPS doesn't work
Published 19 months ago by Laura

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars GPS doesn't work, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (Fireberry/Black) (Sports)
I love the watch in itself, the color, feel and display, but the GPS unit only worked the first time I used it and now the watch doesn't even register it at all! I don't live in an extremely remote location, so I expect the GPS signal to be picked up just fine... Also I do not have Nike + shoes with the GPS unit place holder in my left shoe, so I have to carry that in my pocket or inside of my hat which is not convenient at all! I have tried "waking up" the GPS unit and that seemed to work once, but then it stopped tracking my run shortly thereafter :(

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on May 21, 2013 2:29:42 PM PDT
NikePlus says:
(MANUFACTURER)
Let's get you back on track, Laura. Please contact us through one of the channels listed on nikeplus.com/support, so we can work to get you up and running again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (Fireberry/Black) (Sports)

4.0 out of 5 stars Calibrate correctly, dry it out, and works great!, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (Fireberry/Black) (Sports)
You definitely have to take the time to properly calibrate this watch to make it work, but once you do, it's great! Be sure to calibrate it with a run where you know the distance; I picked a familiar, flat trail from here:[...]
Overall, it is pretty accurate for distance, spot on with duration, and does a decent job with calorie burn as well. If you're not an Olympic Runner, this watch definitely has enough info and accuracy to keep your runs on track.
I don't recommend it for treadmill running - your gate is different enough to need a new calibration and that's not worth it unless you only run on treadmills. Careful with sweat and rain though - I had to replace my original one because of water damage from not letting the watch dry out.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is my second SportBand, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (Fireberry/Black) (Sports)
I had a Nike Sportband previously, but after 3 years it failed to upload my runs. I was really happy with the SportBand and wanted the same product again. I had a difficult time finding one, either in store or on-line. The price on Amazon was a little higher then I had seen other places, but Amazon was the only place I could find one in stock. The band works great and arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, simple running watch, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (Fireberry/Black) (Sports)
I've been running for 3 years and this is my second nike sportband. I tried three other watches and they are too
complicated. This one is great for tracking your runs and watching your pace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Runner's watch, December 21, 2013
Danielle (reisterstown, md United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (Fireberry/Black) (Sports)
simple runners watch. calculates distance based of nike+. upgraded to an iphone an my nike+ stopped working. (needs the ipod) this allowed me to keep using nike+

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
2.0 out of 5 stars Okay but Watch gets wet from the inside which kills it silently., November 20, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (Fireberry/Black) (Sports)
i love that its simple and easy. and cool cause its NIke. and i support Nikes product. As this is my first running watch i used it alot.
Even though the distance calibrated feature isnt accurate i still didnt mind.
After 9 months of not updating my record onto the Nikeplus site, i took out the usb and notice the metallic part of the usb got rusty.
It was still okay with rustiness after cleaning. but it got worse when the LED screen starts to fade. i can barely see anything after resetting the usb. So now its useless. Most likely because from all the moisture of sweat.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Dec 16, 2013 1:13:38 PM PST
NikePlus says:
(MANUFACTURER)
Hi Andy - We're glad to hear that the you like the simplicity of the device but it sounds like you might need a hand in getting back on track. We're happy to look into your experience further and, to do so, please reach out to us on one of our channels listed on Nikeplus.com/support.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Runner's Little Friend, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (Fireberry/Black) (Sports)
As a long time Nike+ Sportband user, I am happy with this updated design.

The surface texture is a soft matte, as you can probably see in the pictures. Non-rritating wear? Check.

The battery life lasts pretty long. I suggest not to buy these products used, as the battery life can be unreliable with the unknown previous usage.

Easy to use, easy to set up. You can connect with your online Nike account to customized your experience.

I used this product to train and run a half marathon. Very helpful!

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (Fireberry/Black) (Sports)
Is it super accurate in calculating distance ran? Could anything that works like this ever be? It's accurate enough. But that is not the most useful feature anyway. YOU CAN INSTANTLY SEE IF YOUR PACE IS DROPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you a serious runner? Do you want to hit your mark on a long distance run, especially an unmarked run? This is your coach riding next to you telling you to pick it up! When I head out on a run I already know how far I'm going and know what pace I want to run. I use this device to keep me me on pace. I also like the auto-logging of my runs using the online features. Finish your run plug it into your computer and get some instant gratification from it showing you how you hit your marks. I use to write down what I did on a calendar. Now, WOW, look at a whole year of running on your computer screen! Look at several years. From a guy who's been a serious runner for over 40 years, it is wonderful. Get a little pouch to hold the sensor in non-Nike+ shoes. I usually wear a regular running watch to show my overall time and splits (if i'm on a marked course) and the sports band on my other wrist with the pace feature selected. Con: It is hard or impossible to see at night (no back light) so depends on how many street lights on your route.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, October 1, 2013
This review is from: Nike+ SportBand (Fireberry/Black) (Sports)
I loved the Sportband at first, even though I experienced some of the frustrations of other reviewers, I reset the band and sensor and had no difficulties. However, I only used it for about a month and a half. It was very hot and humid in my area, and I noticed the screen was going blank during runs. I couldn't tell if it was still recording. Finally, the screen went blank permanently. Tried resetting. Tried charging. Got nothing. I have since bought a new watch from another company, and it is 1000 times better. I wish I would have picked the second watch for all the miles I ran this summer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›