Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 16, 2014
I've gone through a lot of shoes looking for something that's good for zumba, piloxing, boot camp and various other exercises. I think I've finally found the winner. These shoes provide support but are light enough as to not get in the way during dancing or jumping moves. Plus they are really cute. I wear an 8 in dress shoes, sometimes an 8.5, but I always buy a 9 in athletic shoes so that I have enough room. I got a 9 in these and they feel great.
on June 20, 2014
I love these shoes!! I bought them specifically for a heart rate interval training class that has a mix of treadmill, rowing, TRX bands, weights, etc. I needed a shoe that would transfer to all types of exercise and be comfortable and these are absolutely perfect! My feet and knees have never been happier!
on May 16, 2014
These shoes are very good looking and made of good material, however the design is a little awkward, it somehow pushes my feet forward and I feel pain in my toenails! My size is 8.5 but looks like I should've gotton the 9 maybe to get a better fit.
on April 27, 2015
I wear size 9 usually in women shoes but Nike brand always fits me too well so I ordered this one 9.5 and I love it
I wear 7 in men shoes also anyone there's pics hope it helps u decide
on April 30, 2014
I'm big into lifting weights/sprinting/cross training. I wouldn't use these for long distance running, but for gym style workouts they're awesome.
on February 12, 2014
I loved the style and design of these, but had to return them because they were just too tight/narrow. My toes went numb as soon as I put them on. I will be going to the store to try this style on in person...maybe try the Men's size (as they are usually wider).
on May 8, 2015
I had read reviews that these shoes fit small and I'm glad I did! I normally wear a size 9 and ordered a size 10........ and they barely fit! These shoes do fit quite small, so if you want them, definitely order up at least a size (no half sizes or I'd say a size and a half)
on October 23, 2015
The fit os ok. But the color isnt the same. Te color of the picture is light pink and what I recived is neon pink.
Is cute, but no the same.
on February 23, 2016
I really do like these shoes. I was looking for gray/white/black mix to match all my gym wardrobe. I just got these today (2/23/16). Bummed to find that I received the wrong color. I actually read a review on here that the same thing happened to them. Most of these reviews are positive so I decided to order anyway.

I'm keeping them because I don't want to hassle with returning and I do like the color either way. But this is inconvient and not what I asked for.
on March 6, 2014
love the look of this shoe but i have a flat,wide foot and did not work for my foot sent back to seller .I will not be buying from the seller again horrible service .I never wore shoe outdoors just in my home to see if they would work for my foot. Well they are currently sending shoe back to me saying will not return because they were worn???? Yeh in my house???? so love nike shoe cute just not good for my foot . Seller I will never buy again from