5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and light weight
these are awesome shoes. I always found trainer shoes too heavy so opted for these...they are awesome.
my feet don't get tired. I feel the size is true to fit. I didn't need to buy a 1/2 size up for forward movement.
Published 2 months ago by Julie McDonald

I was not a big Nike fan to begin with so take this with a grain of salt. These shoes are light weight and fit snugly which is great for some training but for running, they squeeze my feet right at the ball which made my toes go numb. Not good!!
Published 1 month ago by Heather Eldridge

2.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are light weight and fit snugly which is great for some training but for running, August 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and light weight, July 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute Nikes!, August 2, 2014
This review is from: Nike Women's Free 5.0 Tr Fit 4 Breath Training Shoe (Apparel)
The toe box runs a bit narrower than other Nike styles. However, I like them enough to buy them in another color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes!!, June 26, 2014
Shoes fit great. They were exactly what I was looking for, and I will enjoy running with my cross country team this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but beware they run about a half-size smaller than most athletic shoes., July 28, 2014
I looked for these at Academy Sports, but they didn't have the color I wanted. I tried on another pair just like the ones I wanted, so I knew they ran small. I typically wear a size 8.5, but need a size 9 in these. Very comfortable and light weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, June 22, 2014
These are Awesome I love the color and the style and the fit very comfortable and light weight. I would definitely by again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable and Stylish, July 15, 2014
Maf (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I usually hate wearing sneakers. These are so comfortable, lightweight, and fun. I enjoy them so much that I've purchased 3 pairs!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, July 22, 2014
I was expecting the normal for the Nike Free Trainers, but the fit was much different then my last pair and I'm sad to say I had to return them. The color was exactly as shown and came quickly, but unfortunately the fit was wrong for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Narrow toe box, September 17, 2014
Love the color and style but the toe box was just too narrow. Normally I wear 1/2 size larger in a Nike to compensate but this style is just to narrow for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, September 5, 2014
An absolute perfect fit. And they don't look dorky, and they're super comfortable. Love love love!

Nike Women's Free 5.0 Tr Fit 4 Breath Training Shoe