5.0 out of 5 stars The best i have had yet
I have owned adidas, puma, New balance and a lot of nikes, but this model IS THE ONE. incredibly comfortable and very well designed for running. For walking they are unbeatable too.
Published on March 1, 2011 by Ignaciocue

Published on February 25, 2011 by Justin

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe with the exception of the narrowing toe box at the tip, February 25, 2011
This review is from: Nike Women's Lunarglide +2 Running Shoes (Apparel)
I really liked my Nike Lunarglide+2 shoes. I thought they had cushion in all of the right places such as the heel and mid-sole vs. all over the shoe and they are wicked light! What I ended up not liking (after they destroyed my big toe and the one next to it) was how the toes really tapers into a narrowing toe box to push off from. I did not notice this right out of the gate until I ran a few 6 min/miles. I did have plenty of room as far as the length of the shoe with a thumbs with at the toe, but that darn taper made me look for another solution. I run 20+ miles per week, 5'8", 156 lbs with normal arches and a mid-strike style. I just picked up some Asic's Cumulus 12s.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best i have had yet, March 1, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfy, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Nike Women's Lunarglide +2 Running Shoes (Apparel)
i really liked the shoe when i first got it it was sooo comfy i loved it...it had very good support in running and arch support i've been wearing the same pair of shoes for almost 10 months held up good except for the mesh on the sides... it started to rip and tear but it has been almost 10 months very good shoe im going to try the 3rd one out to see how that one will work......i prescribe this shoe for any day use and runnning

5.0 out of 5 stars Go-to, September 11, 2012
These have become my go-to running shoes. Every so often I'll try something new, but haven't found anything that provides the lightweight support these do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly comfortable!, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Nike Women's Lunarglide +2 Running Shoes (Apparel)
I'm a big guy (250 lb) on my feet all day long, so I need a ton of cushioning and also medial support. I used to run a sneaker store and always swore by Brooks but was looking for something more appealing to the eye. I have worn these nearly every day for the last four months and they are by far the most comfortable sneaker I have ever worn. I'm actually ordering a few more pairs so I'll be set for a while and won't have to go looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased.., July 30, 2011
I have had the lunarglide +2 for about a month and am very pleased.. I walk a brisk 5 miles/day for
years and these are my favorites. Extreme comfort and I like the style, even with the red outersole.
I am considering another pair in a different colour or trying the newer lunarglide 3..

update: I tried the new lunarglide +3 but they only had one colour combination and it didn't work for me. Fortunately, the lunarglide +2 were on sale and $20.00 off, so I bought another pair and am
happy. I bought the lite grey/ lime green outersole combination and they look great and feel great too..

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike Running Shoes, October 2, 2011
This review is from: Nike Women's Lunarglide +2 Running Shoes (Apparel)
I have owned multiple pairs of running shoes, and I must say these are the best I have ever owned. Even a customized pair from NIKE ID did not fit me as well as these do. The lightweight feel is unmatched by any other shoe and the comfortability is still there regardless of the weight. Not only are these shoes perfect for running, but they also make a great workout shoe. Even if you are looking for a pair of sneakers to wear around, these shoes will work for you. I highly recommend them, especially at such a great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light, Comfortable Running Show, October 31, 2011
This review is from: Nike Women's Lunarglide +2 Running Shoes (Apparel)
I am a long time Saucony customer. I tried these shoes out and found them to be light and comfortable for mid-mileage running. They seem to me to run true to size, but are wider in the heal and mid-foot as compared to Saucony. Nice looking and well made as well.