Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 16, 2014
I had been having problems with knee pain while jogging until I started to check my older running shoes and came to some conclusions. I really took a chance with these since I had no way of knowing if they would be good for me as I have a somewhat high arch and moderate underpronation, I purchased another pair that was recommended by users but these were the only ones that worked, I feel like I'm running on clouds when I use these, totally comfortable, also the shoe is very true to size!
on June 6, 2014
I consistently replace my running shoes with Nike Pegasus kicks and they are always great and always fit perfect. Love 'em!
on May 21, 2014
These shoes are super comfortable! They are affordable and they are extremely light. I have purchased Nike AirMax in the past and I prefer these over the nike AirMax and the price is even better. The size wasn't irregular, my size fit me perfectly. I read a lot of good reviews before I ordered these and they really did not disappoint!
on July 16, 2014
I've had $250 pairs of aasics and $250 pairs of the new nike air max and none of them compare to this shoe in comfort. Offers great support to the arches of my feet. My physio actually recommended these and I'll definately be buying more in different colours. It also helps that they're good to look at.
on March 13, 2014
These shoes fit PERFECTLY. It honestly feels like I'm wearing nothing at all. Walking on "air" so to speak. Even my posture feels better. I love running in them. Not to mention, they are super stylish :) I'm planning on buying another pair in another color.
on October 26, 2015
Okay, so based on what I read on the feedbacks, I decided to order the shoe one size larger. I am usually a 6.5 and ordered a 7.5. It still fits a little larger, but it's not a big deal. I probably should have ordered a size 7, but half an inch is not too much, so it fits okay. I absolutely love the color! It is surprisingly light (lighter than any shoe I own) and it is comfortable. Plus, it arrived earlier than expected. So far, I am very please:)
on November 16, 2014
I am a nurse and wanted to find a pair of sneakers that would keep my feet from aching after 13 hour shifts! These are amazing! I want a pair in every color for everyday use & work wear. Even though they are only my "work sneakers" I have gotten so many compliments. I pought another pair of nikes (different style) and i can barely stand to wear them for an hour! Will definitely buy these again!
on February 5, 2014
I bought these as a gift.

I checked and she had a similar pair of Nike shoes, so I ordered the same size. They fit and she wore them for her fitness activities that night.

She has had multiple people comment on the color combination.

It actually looks better in person then in the pictures. I was not sure if I would like them, but I do like the combo.
on July 28, 2014
The shoes are comfortable, but run a little small. I requested to exchange them for a size 0.5 larger. I am waiting to receive approval from the seller. Also, a minor point: the color is described as violet, but is pretty much pepto pink. I am not picky about colors, but definitely want the right fit. I will update when I know more about the exchange.
on March 19, 2015
With the over abundance of shoe styles out there, I find these ones to be one of the best as far as fitness shoes. Its just sad that Nike doesn't currently produce this style anymore. The stores all carry the "next model" to this, which isn't as good. Good shoe, good support! Wish they were more available.