Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 24, 2012
I have nike free run 2s that i love and thought these would be even better. New style, cute color, etc. Nope! I ran my typical 3 mile and suffered major heel pain (like walking on a bone bruise) in both feet for an entire week afterwards. Guess I wont be wearing these to run. Maybe to take kids to park. Major bummer!
on November 19, 2012
Just went for a run in my new Nike free runs. No shin splints, no sore feet. These are great running shoes. I could go another four miles easily! I will definitely buy these again!
on August 30, 2012
Awesome shoes!!!Just choose a half size bigger and they will fit perfectly, you can even try them in a store before ordering the color you want ;) Super happy with my new shoes!!
on January 14, 2014
Very happy with this purchase! Love the style and comfort. Thinking of purchasing a second pair. I would high recommend this shoe.
on March 28, 2013
Love the color, the comfort and the look of it.
The perfect shoe to show off at the gym! yeah
on May 4, 2015
100% recomended.Very good
on August 4, 2014
excellent item
on February 7, 2015
Love them!
on November 23, 2015
i love it!!!!!!! many complements.