5.0 out of 5 stars Hell yes
I wear theses boots everyday I live in Kansas and we are having really bad snow storms and theses are amazing I even used them at work and there very comfortable I wear a size 12 and the true fit.
Published 20 months ago by Coalton

These shoes fit me to small I haven't even worn them it was a waste of money can I still return them
Published 1 month ago by Raul Rodriguez Jr

5.0 out of 5 stars Hell yes, February 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Small side, June 21, 2014
Bought these for my husband and he loves them, but they run small. I had to return and get a whole size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great & looks great, April 30, 2014
Bought them for my son, couldn't have asked for better boot to keep him warm and dry whether it was raining or snowing.

5.0 out of 5 stars How are they?, March 9, 2014
I love my boots! They fit more comfortable once I broke them in & they go with almost anything. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the quality and fit, November 3, 2013
I bought these for my grandson and he loves them. The fit is perfect and so is the look of the boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Appreciated, September 26, 2013
These were a gift for somebody else and his comments were: "These fit perfectly and they are soooo much more comfortable than my other (cheaper) ones."
Price may be a bit high for my own budget but I guess that's having to pay for the "name" Nike. However, it also comes with the quality of Nike so I really can't complain at all! :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars ... small I haven't even worn them it was a waste of money can I still return, September 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars They look nice!, January 16, 2012
I bought these sneakers for my Godson. I was happy to see they arrived quickly. They are a bit narrow so if you have wide feet, make sure you order them in wide.