Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$39.99

I have been watching this series for about a year when I discovered it by chance and signed up for all 3 seasons on Amazon and while this season has a different flavor than the previous seasons I am enjoying it totally. The acting is good, the characters are interesting and the missions are not retreads of other series like I see on other shows. 5 Stars for me easy.
on January 17, 2013
I love the action and the actors in this show...may it have many more season's to come. My favorite characters Alexandra Udinov, and of course, Nikita.
on June 5, 2013
This season was better then I anticipated. Melinda Clarke plays a very good villain & shrewd as well. The story lines are much better then the previous season you don't know whats really going on until the end or the next episode. The acting is good all around as well cant wait for the next season.
on January 21, 2013
Breathtaking! A thrilling series to fill cold winter nights. Highly recommended.
Hope they continued this series for a fourth season.
on May 20, 2014
Fair warning, this will contain spoilers from season 2 and some spolerish material from season 3, but no major season 3 giveaways.

This season is all about Division vs Amanda. That is the new Division that was created after Percy was killed and Amanda exiled at the end of season 2. Melinda Clarke really gets to flex her muscles as a bad guy this season. She is the main antagonist throughout the season, although the new Division (now headed by the ex CIA analyst Ryan Fletcher) faces threats from Amanda and from inside the government that is allowing them to operate. More and more of the backstory is being told (including more of Amanda's origins) all leading up the the truncated final season.

Like is the case with the prior seasons, this one begins and ends with the characters in very different circumstances. There are several twists and turns throughout the season, some which are harder to buy than others. This is however a show that you have to suspend your disbelief a lot. If you try to look for logic in everything it will frustrate you to no end. The season ends on a storyline cliffhanger that threatens all of the main characters, but one above the others.

If you like the format of the previous seasons then you will like this one. The writing and acting are pretty much on par with the prior seasons, but the writers do seem to want to be a little clever with the twists. Some work, some not so much. But all the characters having shades of gray, even among the "good guys" continues.

For those who get the discs, the A/V quality of the blu rays is great as you would expect. As far as extras go, there are some deleted scenes on select episodes and a gag reel. Definitely less than in prior seasons. That is the one drawback for those who like going through the bonus material, but all in all it is worth getting.
on October 28, 2013
I love this series because it never gets mundane. 3 Seasons and it still keeps me riveted to my chair and panting for more. What I like the best is that it is not predictable. There is always a surprise just when you think you have everything figured out. If you like intrigue, lots of action and a little romance this is the show for you
on August 4, 2013
Just love Nikita. Constant action and it keeps you guessing. I remember the old Alias TV series, but this is better. Sorry the 4th season will be your last.
on July 29, 2013
I've only watched 9 episodes so far, but I like it a lot! It seems to me TV shows have far exceeded non-avant-garde movies in ways (actual dialogue, more reasonably-realistic character interactions, etc.). Here's my breakdown; obviously this is all just opinion, so you're welcome to disagree!

Great: Reasonably realistic dialogues (characters aren't unrealistically romantic, even when you might want them to make up / make out as a viewer). Maggie Q is an awesome action character, and good all-around actor. It's not surprising in retrospect that she was a student of Jackie Chan. The mix of action, suspense/drama, etc. seems good to me -- it's a fun viewing experience.

Good but could be better: The average show environment is good, but not as jaw-dropping as a super-spy-thriller could offer. Shane West (Michael) doesn't come off as a sexist entitled douche, unlike many male leads in the action industry (Andrew Lincoln or Jon Bernthal in The Walking Dead, for example), and can be at times genuine, complicated, and likeable ... which altogether is relieving but not groundbreaking.

Could be improved: The storyline in the first 9 episodes hasn't had as many twists and turns as I would have liked. Despite the loyalty conflicts in or between characters, minor ploys, etc., they have followed the "hunt down bad division agent X" format a little much. On the other hand, it's kind-of nice not to see Fletcher become yet-another corrupted leader ... I'm not exactly asking for the "opposite" plot-wise. Social dialogue around Michael's transient disability (loss of hand) has been a degree of unsubstantiative so far.

Also: It's really unfortunate Amazon Instant Video doesn't work on my primary Linux desktop (with my 27" korean IPS) or have native Android apps ... I'm really hoping some time mainstream audio/video content publishing won't be a frustrating user experience. I'm okay with paying a reasonable price for content, I just wish it were easier to access! Blu-ray's no better though, and Unbox on my [dual-boot] Windows laptop works well.
on January 3, 2013
This is such a fun show to watch.
I was a little unsure about it when I started watching the first season, but a time went on I really grew to love the show.
Looking forward to this new season
on March 22, 2015
Season three....Nikita and her crew are now running division. Now they are taking down "The Dirty Thirty" and the hunt is on for Amanda. This is a great series. I will soon be buying season four and so should you.