Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 8, 2012
I bought these for hunting & have ben very pleased by there performance. They draw in allot of light witch is great for early morning or dusk. The Real Tree camo will add to your concealment too. They came with a case, neck strap & lens covers. They fill comfortable in my hands, they have a good grip & are light weight. The front lens cover is a one piece that connects to the neck strap & easily pulls out of the way. The two at the ends are individual covers you pull off one at a time & attach them to the neck strap. Theses come with the Nikon life time guarantee, were if anything happens to them they will fix it for $10 even if its ben several years. they really stand behind there products.
on January 2, 2012
The best on the market that is very affordable. I have tried 3 other brands and finally got the one the works. I love these binocular I highly recommend them to anyone. You can never go wrong with Nikon.
on May 9, 2013
Best bino's I've owned. I'm a hunter, and these are exceptionally clear and well put together. Very nice to look through. They won the shootout last year in Outdoor life, so I figured I'd give a try. Taking on a hunt in a few hours, in fact. They won the low-light test against bino's costing 3-4 x's as much $$$.
on July 13, 2012
i usually used this binocular for wildlife and nature viewing. i love the Camo color and it is unique from the common black! i matched it with a camo Mossy Oak shoulder strap, which is good! i bought this 10X magnification because i want to view the subject as near as possible without compromising clarity. and it's just the right, or probably the best size [magnification] for me.

this Nikon Prostaff 7 bino is good. the view is clear even in far 50+ meter distance. it is bright in low light condition. this is the entry level and low priced bino from Nikon that its lens/prism is phase corrected, to further boost the brightness and resolution. and it is very light to hold which is very good for people whose hand is not that shaky like me.

this bino is made in China as most gadgets nowadays. i find the casing not as fine or polished as the one that is made in Japan or even the German made binos. BUT there is a trade off to this, you have to pay the higher [3x or more] price tag! most important anyway is the one [prism, etc.] inside. i would happily recommend this nice and decent binocular for people who is on a budget, especially this time!

i bought this binocular because of Nikon's famous, excellent, SUPERIOR quality lenses/optics [and which i totally agree!] as well as also the 25 year warranty that they give to this field glasses. ..which i hope it surpasses that time before any problem/s arise, we'll see. cheers!
review image review image
on June 17, 2013
I hadn't set off to purchase camo binoculars, and would still prefer black. Price was better for camo, so that's what got ordered. I'm looking thru them, after all, not at them, no? Did my homework on optics and brand comparisons, and Prostaff came up consistently on top. As such, I didn't mind paying what I did, tho it's no where near as much as a great pair of binoculars cost these days, on the only pair I'll probably ever purchase. As for quality, they're Nikon nameworthy in nearly every respect, so I can't complain much. Love bringing them to the boathouse and appreciate being able to cheer on the right team now...the team my daughter's actually rowing with! Also wonderful for watching birds and stargazing. (If only they were black I'd love them, just maybe, a little more, tho.)
1 concern's the lens covers. They're basically worthless. Lost mine shortly after the first time they fell off, and they fell off far too easily and often. Even those of us at this end of the spectrum of quasi serious spectators deserve to keep our quality lenses safe and scratch free as long as possible.
on November 25, 2011
This pair of binoculars is by far the best I've ever owned. So happy to birdwatch through them. Have not found any "cons" concerning this product.
on June 16, 2013
They have great magnification. Are pretty light in weight. They are easily adjustable and adaptable. And they are and excellent product.
(edit...) Also they are indeed nitrogen filled and have some of the clearest optics of any binocular I have ever used.
on June 24, 2013
Bought this before the trip to YNP and it was a hit in the family to see all the animals up close. Could spot some coyotes up a hillside, black bear in the distance. Worth it.
on April 29, 2013
I LOVE THESE BINOCULARS! NICE AND CLEAR I USE THESE FOR DEER HUNTING AND THE CLARITY AND THE EASE OF FOCUS IS AWESOME! BEST PAIR OF BINOCULARS I EVER OWNED
on February 3, 2014
Like everything about these, although the lens covers are sort of chintzy. The design isn't well thought out. I keep the binoculars in their case, though, so am not really worried about damage. Feel like the overall quality of the actual binoculars is great. I probably would prefer the black, but it really doesn't matter, and the camo happened to be available at a better price. Very easy to adjust, good focus, do what they're supposed to do. Would recommend.