5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for underwater shooting
Took this strap to Maui and it worked out great. We used it in the ocean and pool. It fits securely and puts the camera is perfect shooting position. It is easy to connect to the camera and the quick disconnect made it easy to remove.
Published 17 months ago by Jillbur

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for AW110
This strap was advertised on Amazon.com as intended for either the Nikon Coolpix AW100 or AW110. However, the package that the strap comes in states that the strap will float a camera up to 178 grams. The AW110 weighs 195 grams.
Published 14 months ago by John Abbamondi

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for AW110, October 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for underwater shooting, August 1, 2013
Jillbur (Redlands, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix Floating Strap (Camera)
I attached this strap to a Nikon AW100 underwater camera. I actually prefer this strap to the "out of the box" strap my camera comes with that doesn't float, even while I'm out of the water. I first tested throwing my camera into a pool at the hotel and the camera itself dangles like it wants to sink, but this Nikon strap keeps it afloat - only the tippy top of the strap bobbles in the water. Next day we went sailing in the Adriatic Sea and of course I yell "pass me my camera" to someone on deck and someone with poor throwing skills flung my camera into the water far from where I was swimming. I looked and prayed - yes the floating strap did its job (even in sea water) and it was floating around in the water waiting for me to swim to it. Also, I let my friend take pictures in a pool party full of about 5000 people and she didn't realize there was a button at the bottom of the strap to make it more secure on her wrist. It slipped off her wrist but she found it floating along not too far from her.

It's a great strap it survived 9 days of sailing, swimming, and some pool water in Croatia! Because my camera is so rugged, I have been treating my camera like crap so the strap has been through a lot! I have had no problems. Do note it takes awhile to dry but it's cloth/foam material which feels nice on the wrist. It is a bit bulky when carrying around out of the water or in your bag..again, totally worth it if you have an underwater camera. No regrets buying this. It is totally worth it if you don't want your camera or device at the bottom of the ocean, pool, or lake.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ONLY straps we will use from now on., December 10, 2013
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix Floating Strap (Camera)
These are the ONLY straps that we will use for our Nikon AW110 cameras. After ordering different "floating straps" and finding them too large, too lightweight, or just too poor of quality and returning them all, this strap was just what we needed. It's made for the Nikon cameras, it fits snugly (on both smaller and larger sized wrists) and it felt secure. It was just what we needed for snorkeling in Hawaii with our newly purchased cameras. We did not test the float-ability of the straps, but we felt secure enough with them that we weren't concerned about them coming loose and having to rely upon the float function. All in all, these are the only ones we will use now and in the future!

5.0 out of 5 stars works like its supposed to, June 13, 2013
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix Floating Strap (Camera)
It works, enough said. I've taken it in the pool, and the ocean with success every time. My camera keeps a floating along.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking float strap, May 30, 2013
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix Floating Strap (Camera)
This is a nice looking float strap for my Nikon A110. It Keeps everything from sinking and is comfortable too

5.0 out of 5 stars AW110 Didn't Come With It, August 25, 2013
CLTKiter (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix Floating Strap (Camera)
When we bought the Nikon AW110 underwater camera, it didn't come with a floating strap like my previous underwater camera did. This makes up for the missing strap. It holds the camera well, floating with no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 2, 2013
Robert Jubin (APO, AE United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix Floating Strap (Camera)
Perfect at pool with Nikon AW110. Never worry about camera sinking or falling off wrist. Love quick disconnect on strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick! Keeps the coolpix afloat in a pool or at the beach, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix Floating Strap (Camera)
I used this with an older Coolpix camera at both a beach and a water park.. and I'm glad I had it! It easily kept the camera afloat in both the pool and at the beach.. would highly recommend! It could save your camera from sinking into oblivion!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Nikon Coolpix Floating Strap (Camera)
This is a good wrist strap I took it to Costa Rica surfing with my Nikon Coolpix AW 110 it did float this camera even though it's a few grams heaver than what it says it's rated for on the package. I do recommend this it,s not to bulky and with the quick disconnect you can easily carry the camera in your pocket when not in the water.

Nikon Coolpix Floating Strap