Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
Dear apogeefanatic, Hello! The shutter count is 154,056 and it is rated to 300,000+
Jun 5, 2015 by Charles Wolford
votes
Less than 10000
Jun 5, 2015 by Socratis G Koocheradis
votes
Columbus, Ohio
May 11, 2015 by Ed G.
votes
DNG is like a JPG of TIF file. It's the byproduct of working on a raw photo in Lightroom or Photoshop. So when you're done editing you can choose to save it as a DNG. So the answer to your question would be yes. I've used nearly every professional camera that Nikon has made for the past 14 years and this is, by far, the best camera I've ever used and worth every penny. I give it an enthusiastic 5 stars. The D5 should be coming out sometime in the next 12 months so if you can afford to be patient then it might be worth it to wait.
Jan 21, 2015 by J. Hulse
votes
Yes, you may choose either traditional Chinese or simplified Chinese
Oct 11, 2014 by aloha dude
votes
5 Years
Sep 29, 2014 by Peter M. Galano
votes
Feb 11, 2014 by Peter M. Galano
votes
I have the same 'over exposure' issue with my D90....didn't have that issue with my older D50. Not sure if Nikon has made some adjustments in the newer models. If shooting in bright sun light I have to remember to set the compensation to -7. On a recent trip to Red Rock Canyon, near Las Vegas I forgot to set and had quite a few shots that were completely over blown.
Jun 15, 2012 by P. Strong
votes
Nothing here. When did you order? I ordered on March 12th. They've put the shipping estimate back twice - (to which I complained about 'fake' dates). They now have no estimated date for delivery [which I prefer].
Apr 26, 2012 by Bill
votes
Will it arrive? Mar 9, 2012
I'd say yes, but it depends on the current availability of the camera. The 1-2 day express delivery usually keeps its promise.
Mar 11, 2012 by A. O.
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers