Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4G ED VR
Powerful, lightweight super telephoto, ideal for nature and sports features Nikon’s VR II image stabilization and Nikon Nano Crystal Coat for exceptional performance.
- Lightweight, convenient, super telephoto lens optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX- (23.9 x 36mm) and DX-format image sensors.
- New tripod detection mode reduces vibration that may occur due to shutter release when mounted on a tripod.
- Exclusive Nano Crystal Coat and a meniscus protective glass element combine to further reduce ghosting and flare for even greater image clarity.
- Rugged, reliable and lightweight, this lens features a magnesium die-cast barrel and professional-grade dust- and moisture-resistant construction.
- Compatible with TC-14EII (AF/MF), TC-17EII (MF), TC-20EII (MF) and TC-20EIII (MF) Teleconverters.
- Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Nikon's Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high-speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful, super-quiet operation.
- Three Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements control chromatic aberrations while enhancing color, sharpness and contrast, even at the widest aperture settings.
- New A/M focus mode provides secure switching between auto and manual focus operation.
- HK-34 Slip-on lens hood
- CT-504 trunk case
- Slip-in filter holder
- 52-mm screw-in NC filter
- LN-1 strap
- Monopod collar