- Take additional $5.00 off Bike Pump by Geared2U when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and The Builder's Survival Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nikon 7574 MONARCH 3 8 x 42 APG Binocular (Realtree Camo)
|Price:||$229.60 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.35 (8%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The MONARCH 3 binocular is now available in Real tree APG camouflage.
- Fully Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses provide a high light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum.
- Thanks to a high-eye point design, MONARCH 3 binocular have Long Eye Relief for comfortable viewing.
- Phase-Correction High Reflective Silver-Alloy Prism Multicoatings deliver, high-contrast images with accurate color reproduction.
- Built for extreme use, the MONARCH 3 is waterproof, fog proof and has a rubber armored body for strengthened durability.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||4.13 x 7.72 x 6.3 inches|
|Item Display Weight||3 pounds|
|Item Weight||2.16 pounds|
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Shipping Weight||2.2 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
Even though one of the retractable eyecups won't stay and requires that I jury-rig it with velcro strips to hold it in place, I'd still rather use these bins. They just feel and work right, rarely fog, focus quickly and smoothly, and have an ample field of view.
Are they the best optics available? Of course not. But are they as good as my imperfect human eyes can make use of? Bingo.