4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not size described
2006, Amazon states;
Product Dimensions: 13.0 x 10.0 x 7.0 inches

There was no photo (until I uploaded one) so I thought this was the size stated, but turned out to be one of the little keychain bags with about a 5x5 cloth inside.

Works fine, just not what I thought it was, and didn't want someone else to think it was large also. See my photo...
Published on March 16, 2006 by Careful shopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
Compact, easy to carry; however, not worth the price tag they've put on it to me. I would like to see it priced at 3-4 dollars as I can get a cleaning cloth for my glasses for about that price and what's the difference? I used this little cloth though and it did a good job of cleaning the fingerprint off my lens. I didn't have to rub and rub as with some other cloths...
Published on September 18, 2008 by Kandy M. Crawford

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Microfiber Cleaning Cloth: handy, and does the job..., August 22, 2010
This review is from: Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
This Nikon Microfiber Cleaning Cloth is a good example of a handy product that belongs in the camera bag (or on the camera strap) of anyone who has a camera and wants to keep its LCD clean. It's small and unobtrusive enough to just clip it to your camera strap, keeping it handy for the event that your viewing screen of your camera needs a simple cleaning. These can be found under a number of brand names, including as the Spudz Microfiber Cloth in Black Pouch, but each will do the job.

It has its own little clip-on pouch for storage, which keeps the microfiber cloth relatively clean. It's perfect for whipping out and cleaning off residual dust or even rain spots from the viewing screen of just about any digital camera made. It works in the field with binoculars or eyeglasses as well. From personal experience, I might suggest using the Nikon 7072 Lens Pen or one of the LensPen products on the lens itself, and using this cloth on the LCD itself. When it gets dirty or seems to lose its effectiveness, just throw it into the washing machine, then hang it up to dry, and the microfiber cloth is ready to be used again. Have a spare one that stays in my pocket just to clean my glasses, and though the case is now a bit fades from repeated washing, it's still a highly-effective cleaning cloth... perfect for the task at hand.

Used in conjunction with the Nikon Lens Pen or the LensPen NLP-1 you'll have the perfect combination for keeping the residual grime off of your camera, regardless of the brand or model. Highly recommended, and it's good if you have a basic digital compact or an advanced DSLR. It also makes a good gift for any photographer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Companion Tool, August 21, 2009
This review is from: Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
I got this cleaning cloth along with the Nikon 7072 Lens Pen Cleaning System and I have to say it is a perfect match. The pen while nice with the brush end to get rid of fine particles, the cloth end seems to just wipe the smudges all around the lens. I would say get both, but perhaps that's just justification for my own purchase. But after brushing the lens and then trying to clean it with the pen cloth end, I had to goto this Microfiber cloth to really get the junk off my lens. Perhaps just get a really good brush and then this. Also, it is really nice to be able to clip this tool onto my camera strap so that I have it at the ready at all times, but since I only just got the camera, we'll see how long I keep that strap on for. All in all it is a get tool and you feel like a magician when you stuff it back into it's carry pouch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes small is better, February 24, 2010
This review is from: Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
Love it! I ordered the Nikon 7072 Lens Pen along with the Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth and they both arrived at my door within 2 days as promised. These two items are a necessity for anyone with a DSLR. The pen and the cloth can both be clipped on the inside of my camera bag, in my pocket, anywhere! I love that they are so small (and functional) because it is never a problem to keep them close by..you never know when you will need it. Nikon hasn't failed me yet, and I just don't trust some off-brand product when it comes to cleaning my expensive lenses. I have NEVER been disappointed with Nikon products. A great buy regardless of the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent cleaning cloth - you get what you pay for, December 25, 2008
This review is from: Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
Well, it's a $5-6 cleaning cloth that you can take with you wherever you go. I've clipped it on with my keys because I never know when i'm going to take photos. It's a nice soft cloth and it does its job. However, the little pouch that holds the cloth doesn't have a way to be closed (drawstring, zipper, etc). So my guess is.. in a little bit, the mouth of the pouch will stretch and the cloth inside will start falling out.. it's already kinda slipping out a little and it's been used say 7 times. It's not great but it's not bad and I always accidentally touch my lens filter...

5.0 out of 5 stars Photog's little helper!, October 4, 2010
This review is from: Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
1st, a small introduction: I'm a professional photographer and I'm VERY serious about cleanliness of my equipment.

I bought this from Amazon a few weeks ago and since then I used it on variety on lenses/lens filters and on my laptop screen too. Results are GREAT! With current price and free 2 day shipping from Amazon Prime, this is the best deal you can get.

Camera lens, LCDs, anything of this kind will be nice and clean with this little cloth.

My recommendation: go for it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Microfibre Cloth, May 15, 2010
R. Lusk (Los Angeles, Ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
I agree completely with "Aragon"'s Review. This cloth is too small, and the open end of the pouch is just ridiculous. To ensure, dust, lint and dirt does not get inside the "gaping" open end, I have put mine in a little plastic bag, which totally defeats the purpose. One star is a bit harsh, but 2 stars seems a bit much. If you have to go with Nikon, go with the Lens Cleaning Kit.Nikon Complete Lens Cleaner Kit Someone needs to make a cloth attached via a stretchable band inside a little pouch that is close-able.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cleaning Cloth, April 8, 2010
This review is from: Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
I love this cleaning cloth. It was purchased to take on a trip with me to clean my camera lens and my glasses. I have used it several times and it still cleans great. I really like how this has a clip so that it can be attached to a camera case or what have you. I have it clipped on my camera case so that it is easily accessible. This is a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it, May 10, 2014
This review is from: Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
it's a little great pouch to keep in your camera bag. it works nicely. I use it in conduction with the cleaning pen.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great idea. Simply Brilliant!, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
I seem to have become a collector of microfiber cloths, as they disappear moments after I use them the first time. Then I need to order more...so on and so forth. Hum, why do I think many of you know exactly what I am talking about?! ;-)

If I do manage to find a cloth, it has usually been stuffed in a pocket for days, and who knows what is on it...surely nothing I want to touch my Nikon camera lens with!

This Nikon cloth is the answer to all my issues as it actually comes in it's own case. You pull the cloth out, clean the lens, and then push the microfiber back into its little case.
Not only that, but the cloth has a clip on it, allowing you to hang it on anything. I hung mine on my Nikon, so I will always have a clean microfiber cloth with me the instant I need it.
What a great idea! I will be buying a few more. Worth every cent in my case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never lose your cleaning cloth!, November 11, 2013
This review is from: Nikon 8072 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (Electronics)
I love the clip that comes with this cloth. I attach it to my camera bag so I always have it with me.

Make sure that if you're using this cloth for your lenses, that you also don't use it to clean other surfaces like your back display. The display on the back of your camera will have oils from your face which will smudge onto your lenses.

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›