Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 25, 2012
I'm an avid hiker, but I got tired of my old eyes not being able to see all the different things along the way. I researched a lot of compact binoculars, and settled on this one, and I'm so glad that I did! These are great.... they're small enough to fit into my pocket or pack, light enough to wear around my neck, and I can now see a whole new world that's out there that I couldn't see before. Superb for birdwatching, seeing opposite shorelines, and helping to find the lost trail. The only complaint that I have is that the eyecup adjustment could be tighter, and I wish there was a hook latch on the case and the eyepiece covers, but even knowing that, I'd still buy these again if I needed another pair.
on May 25, 2014
I am 100% pleased with this purchase. I am very nearsighted (-5 and -10) and I can see everything in sharp detail with these binoculars. Colors through the lenses are bright and the product is easy to use. Also a great compact size for travel. Couldn't be happier!
on February 5, 2015
I was looking for a small pair of light, quality binoculars that were waterproof for my Dad and I to take kayaking. After a lot of research, these came out on top as the best compromise for price and performance. I bought two pair and so far my Dad and I are both happy with them. The only down side is that the caps don't come with a way to secure them to the straps. So I figure I'll buy a couple adhesive camera lens cap straps to do the trick.
on March 29, 2016
Great binoculars for the price!!! We were looking for binoculars that would be easy to travel with and we have found them. They fold up very nicely and the included case is nice and protects them well.
on April 10, 2013
Although these bino's weigh a little more than I expected, it's obvious the added weight is the sign of a top quality product. The optical clarity of these bino's is exceptional. I was looking at a hillside that I know to be at least 4 miles away, and I could identify a small water tank that was just a shiny spot to my naked eye. If anyone has problems with these, it's probably because they didn't READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. When used properly, I can't imagine anyone not being totally impressed by these. I absolutely recommend these binoculars.
on June 18, 2016
These are great binoculars for the price! They work great and deliver an image that is bright and clear. However, these Nikon 8218 ended up being a lot heavier than I anticipated. I always travel with binoculars and like to lighten my load as much as possible. If you feel binoculars should have substantial heft due to the glass lenses and steel frame then you won't be disappointed with these. They feel expensive!
In the end I ended up returning these and purchased the NIKON 7279 Travelite VI Binoculars with 12 x 25mm instead. The Nikon 7279 Travelites are extremely light! (So light weight some people complain they feel cheap)

I had both pair in my possession at the same time so my wife and I spent an afternoon comparing the two. In the end we both preferred the 7279's because they were feather weight by comparison, every bit as bright and clear and were more powerful.

FYI: The only downside when considering stronger, more powerful binoculars... (example: 12x25 versus 10x25)... as the power goes up it becomes harder to hold an image still. This is especially true when viewing really small objects off in the distance.
on March 29, 2014
Perfect binoculars for birdwatching, sporting events, hunting, or just being a nosy person :) The person I gave this to was very pleased and had no issues using it while hunting. Item arrived in good timing, packaged good, and great warranty! NO complaints :)
on November 1, 2015
Bought as a compact pair to take on a cruise. They perform very well. If you have extra wide spacing between pupils you may have a little problem otherwise they are very good. They actually compare favorably with Leupolds and older Ziess we have.
on May 6, 2013
A bit more compact than I expected, but that's a plus! Bought this for hiking and viewing wilderness. The optics are great! It folds into a small package about the size of a digital camera. Really like having a case (same as a camera) which protects the binoc's while not in use. I'll take these everywhere.
on December 17, 2015
This is a nice, compact set of hunting binoculors. They are lightweight and come with a nice carry bag. The binoculors work great and are very clear. They are also waterproof and fogproof. I love this set and would highly recommend it if you are looking for a nice light set to carry with you while hunting on foot.