Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon 8220 Trailblazer 8x42 ATB Binoculars
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 29, 2011
BE SURE TO REVIEW THE "TECHNICAL DETAILS" OF THIS PRODUCT. YOU WILL SEE THAT EVEN WHEN YOU SELECT "NEW" THAT YOU GET A "REFURBISHED" PRODUCT. I DID NOT NOTICE THIS UNTIL I LOOKED AT MY INVOICE AND I QUICKLY CANCELLED MY ORDER. BE CAREFUL.
on January 27, 2014
What kind of product breaks without being used? Owned for 18 months. Again, NEVER USED!!! Surprise of my life when I pulled them out to look at a hawk next to home and the right eye assembly fell into my hand.

Nikon binoculars absolutely suck.

I hope people read this and decide to buy someone else's product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2014
I got these for Christmas. I was very surprised, They are now my "go to binoculars", Light enough to carry easily. Good bright image, Easy focus. Seem to be pretty tough. The magnification is more than adequate for my purposes. I have at least six other binos. These are my favorite!
on January 25, 2009
same construction as the monarch slight variations but half the price. Nice pair of glasses. made my hunting experience that much better
on June 9, 2012
Great binoculars. Best price I found on these was $118. Super clear and good magnification for sporting events. I have others that either aren't as clear or are too powerful. Highly recommend.
on November 15, 2010
I bought these for my hubby for his birthday which happens to be deer hunting season. He loves them. Great price,fast service and great product
on January 7, 2013
Extraordinary lens clarity. What a difference compared to my old binoculars. Easy to use for those who wear glasses. Nice case and lens covers too.
on January 18, 2013
I have used this binoculars for my Hawaii trip...clear vision and waterproof (yes! tested accidentally). We have used it for whale watching during our Hawaii trip...Good value for money. I would strongly recommend it...
Giving four stars...as I am a new user of binoculars and not sure on the additional capabilities...Need to explore more capabilities to get better out of this product!
on March 20, 2011
The first time I took the binoculars out of the house and used the lens caps, when I took a cap off, the rubber housing came off with it. There was a strange blue shadow on objects. And, the diopter didn't turn. It's a Nikon - I was very disappointed and returned them.
on April 21, 2013
Always been a Nikon person and so naturally gravitate to buying this, though it's my first binoculars. There are already many comments and reviews already so it's not necessary to ad mine. Besides, part of the reason for homing on this unit are the comments that I read. One thing though, this binocular is not light, if you plan to carry it around for a while.