Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon MH-18a Quick Battery Charger for the EN-EL3e Battery compatible with Nikon D80, D200, D300 and D700 Digital SLR Cameras
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 20, 2007
I'm always looking for products that will work internationally - this adapts automatically to different voltages, and seems to charge my batteries efficiently.

The cable is separate, so if you want to get a short one for travel, you can.

I use it for my D50 and D200 - no issues at all.
on October 17, 2007
This battery charger is exactly the same as the one that came with our Nikon D50. It works perfectly, arrived packaged well and in a timely fashion, and of course, cost less than ordering from Nikon. A no brainer!
on October 12, 2009
I broke my original Nikon charger by dropping it about five feet onto a concrete sidewalk. No visible damage, but it would not work after that. No complaints at this point and I ordered a new one. It arrived and worked fine for a week or two. Then it began to exhibit comnnection problems. Found the contacts where the battery met the charger were weak. Finally bought a Torx screwdriver and opened the cover. The contacts were fastened to the housing with a small spot of glue that pulled away from the housing. I reglued it but was sure it will not hold. Filled the mostly empty part of the housing with foam rubber and reassembled. Works fine now with the foam rubber holding the contacts in the proper position, but you should not have to redesign a new charger.
on July 21, 2013
The chargers I received were fakes. The fronts look legit but the rear stickers are wrong and the "Serial Number" is the same on both of them.
on December 8, 2015
It does appear to charge the battery, but the charging light does not working correctly. After fully charged the light should stay on indicating the charge is complete but instead it is off. Apparently this was not tested before shipping. I'm keeping it because I needed a charger as we misplaced the original. Not happy , though, that it isn't working completely working correctly.
on February 24, 2015
I've already been using mine for years but needed one to include with the sale of my backup camera. I've never had it fail or quit. Worth the extra couple of dollars over a generic one that may or may not perform. I do a lot of on the road shooting and can't afford to have a battery charger fail.
on October 27, 2013
I couldn't find my charger right before vacation and I was able to get this replacement delivered before I had to leave... right at the same time I found my charger. I keep one in my laptop bag and the other at home so I'll always have a charger available when needed.
on September 8, 2011
Some of the other reviews make it seem like this is a cheap knock off charger. From what i can tell it is an actual Nikon product, it came in a real looking Nikon box, had all the Nikon paperwork and looks IDENTICAL to the charger that came with my D300.
Needless to say, it works fine for me and is good to have a second charger when i loose the other one or travel and forget to unpack my suitcase.
on July 7, 2013
The only reason this is 4 stars instead of 5, is because I missed the fine print about missing cord. It turns out the power output for that missing cord is the same as the one for my laptop, using just the front half of the cord.
on August 30, 2013
I had ordered a charger for a D-3000 camera and somehow got one for a D-300; I sent it back with an explanation that I had found the right charger locally. I was refunded long before they received the item and that made me feel valued and trusted. Kudos to Amazon...