5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Case, better then expected
Published on March 3, 2012 by James M Arrup

3.0 out of 5 stars Color isn't as bright
The Color you see online is definitely not true to the actual product. It's a really nice case so I did end up purchasing the red one, just didn't care for the muted pink color of this one.
Published 19 months ago by Cassie Drapal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Case, better then expected, March 3, 2012
This review is from: Nikon CB-N2000SD Pink Leather Body Case Set (Electronics)
I was a little pissed off at the price, thinking that they 'got ya'. However, what arrived was a gem that took me back to my youth when cameras had leather cases. It's very nicely constructed, the stitching, the leather and the dyeing (yikes! Pink) are all top notch. It's the classic two piece design with snaps and is cute as a button. This completes and compliments the white camera kit I got for my daughter. I think she likes it but of course, it's a secret.

4.0 out of 5 stars not as bright, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Nikon CB-N2000SD Pink Leather Body Case Set (Electronics)
it came in one day that was surprising. the only thing is its not as bright of a pink as it looks in the picture. its pink but not that neon looking pink. it works nicely. another thing is it does not seal completely on the sides so if you are a girl and put in your purse some things can get in between the casing and your camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinky pink pink make all the things pink, January 29, 2013
Neva (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon CB-N2000SD Pink Leather Body Case Set (Electronics)
Disclaimer, I am a bit crazy.

I believe that if you're going to buy something, they should let you pick pretty colors.

I have the Nikon J1 in pink. My guy bought it for me, without asking if I wanted the pink one, so I feel less bad about having that. But I bought this for myself because well.. if you have a pink camera, you might as well match the case.

The case is really great quality. I love it. When I'm going to be taking lots of pictures, I just leave the bottom on and put the top half in my purse. It screws into the tripod base thing so it stays on really securely.

The only thing I'd mention is that you have to remove the whole case to upload pictures. Its not a PROBLEM, obviously its worth it to have a cover on your camera. And it would be ridiculous to have a case that accommodates the camera's design - there's a little door to the usb port. But you know, first world problems.

And I must say, having a pink camera makes people smile extra for pictures. They giggle and are say "Aww! It looks like a toy camera" and then are truly smiling for your picture. But its kind of like a ninja camera, because while it looks cute, it takes incredible quality pictures.

I couldn't recommend it more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Nikon CB-N2000SD Pink Leather Body Case Set (Electronics)
Protects my nikon perfectly and it is a lovely vibrant pink color

5.0 out of 5 stars good, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Nikon CB-N2000SD Pink Leather Body Case Set (Electronics)
Fabulous color, very bright, good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Nikon CB-N2000SD Pink Leather Body Case Set (Electronics)
This is a great case, whenever someone wrote about it not having a strap I was skeptical about buying it but your camera itself has a strap and that strap works perfect with this case. I love it! It's a great buy, you won't be dissapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Wife, May 24, 2014
Kingfisher (Knoxville, Tn) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikon CB-N2000SD Pink Leather Body Case Set (Electronics)
the camara this is for is for my wife. Pink is her color. Workmanship of the case is great! Nice tight fit and opens closes easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is a good case for J2, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Nikon CB-N2000SD Pink Leather Body Case Set (Electronics)
it is lovely and cute as a case for pink camera. all girls like it so much, and it is makes my girl friend happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink cam case, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Nikon CB-N2000SD Pink Leather Body Case Set (Electronics)
I wanted to buy a pink or purple camera & when I found out that Nikon has pink cam, so excited to get this one, I am contented with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little case!, July 13, 2013
This review is from: Nikon CB-N2000SD Pink Leather Body Case Set (Electronics)
With this case I'm able to but my camera in a big purse and be off! Much easier then my other DSLRs.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›