Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 29, 2012
This case (red) is an excellent addition to our new Nikon 1 with the 10-30mm lens (which translates to a 35mm 28-70mm (more or less) lens). The camera screws into the bottom of the case, and the cover nicely fits over the lens without needing to be snapped closed. It's like a fine-looking, serious camera, in miniature. And the Nikon label on the front adds to its "coolness".
on January 7, 2013
This is a well made, quality camera case to be used for the Nikon 1 J1 I would recommend it. The camera is secured well in this case. Some other reviewers complained that no strap came with the case. However, the strap that came with the camera works well.
on June 11, 2014
I recently purchased the red Nikon 1 J1 camera and saw this case on here that was perfect for my camera to fit into. It's perfect! It's well made and has 2 pieces in 1. The first piece actually attaches to the camera through the tripod thread, but allows you to still attach a tripod from the outside. Then the outside cover (shown) snaps onto the bottom piece, wraps around the camera and lens, and snaps back underneath. All you have to do is unsnap that last piece and it all holds into place while you take pictures, or you can take the cover off completely while the bottom piece still protects the camera. I am very satisfied with this case.
on May 12, 2014
Good fit, if you aren't using the 30-110 lens. Very slick, if you aren't changing your battery. That being said, I don't blame them for either of these things and it is an attractive and well fitting case.
on May 19, 2013
I bought this for my new Nikon camera. I'm very pleased with it. Glad I picked red, so it will be easy to identify in case I need to. It's easy to open and gorgeous. The strap stays on my shoulder quite securely. I only wish I could access the computer connector without removing the inner section of the case. But I'm still very pleased with this case.
on March 11, 2013
Didn't have to do anything to make it fit; easy to us and helpful for carrying camera around. Totally reccommend this ..
on January 19, 2013
Very high quality case. Is made of real leather, it protects the camera from impact and bag scratches. It looks nice
on August 28, 2014
This is a high quality case for a great price. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars rather than 5 is that the color is more of a burgundy than red as pictured.
on March 16, 2013
This case is great - protects your camera and enables you to not need to carry the camera bag. Nice quality
on February 21, 2014
Although this case is listed for a Nikon J1 camera, it fits perfectly with my Nikon S1 camera. Love its color and the price for a leather case.