Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on April 11, 2014
Got this little guy to replace my Sony Cybershot. I use my camera for some (very) amateur photography and vlogging for a YouTube channel. Most of the time, the photos are good quality, but sometimes they come out blurry (slow/stubborn focus?) and deceptively lighter in real life, regardless of lighting or white balance setting. The video drives me NUTS. There's a constant roar in the background when this thing records. Inside. No wind. I knew that when I bought it because I found sample footage online, but now I can't stand it. I'm looking at upgrading to something fancier so my videos look more professional.
on May 28, 2014
This is a very good camera. Pictures and videos are very high quality and in some category a professional video cams. Sample on review video mount on waist. Remember may have auto shut off after 30 minutes. It have a very high quality CCD meaning a cathode plate at lens to convert visible light electromagetism to electrical eletron binary to you cam processor.
on October 2, 2013
I have never owned a digital camera. I definitely picked the right one for my first! This is an awesome camera, especially for someone who has no experience with cameras. I'm still learning about all the features, but for point and click it's great! I have a tremor that causes my hands to shake, but you could never tell by looking at my pictures. That's an even bigger plus!
on December 1, 2013
I am so disgusted with this product. It came in a beat up box. I plugged it in to charge the battery and the charger doesn't work. The lens is scratched on the outside and the camera looks like it got hit by a truck. I will never order from this place again. I will also never order refurbished. It isn't worth the extra savings if it doesn't work.
on July 29, 2012
Perfect for what I need it for, fits perfectly into my bag for nights out. Takes great pictures and is so easy to use, would definitely recommend it....
on January 31, 2014
we purchased this camera for my son from a local store. He used it twice. a few months later we went to use it and found the view screen stopped working. I tried to find an answer on the net and found that this is a common problem with this camera. I tried to find an answer on fixing it but could not, rumor of a recall but could not confirm it. We are very disappointed with this camera. I will not purchase another nikon product.
on February 15, 2013
It's very small and great to take everywhere with you. We also have a Cannon digital camera that took too long for the flash to go off indoors so you missed every shot. This camera is much faster and very easy to use.
on January 25, 2013
the fact that it comes with it's own rechargeable battery makes it worth the purchase. it takes fair pictures, and the compact size is handy.
on December 18, 2013
very good camera, not used to all the functions, as long as you read the booklet that came with it, you're good. Very helpful or I wouldn't have found half the features it has. Good zoom feature, good quality photos
on January 30, 2013
Way, way, way, way too SLOW! I. want to return it. Tried to use it at Christmas with my kids but they were gone or hand turned away before the shutter clicked. Very frustrating to use.