Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Shop Now Deal of the Day
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
no you can transfer to fasebook
Jun 15, 2015 by james dildine
votes
I'm not quite sure. I got this as a gift for my dad.
Dec 29, 2014 by Blue angel
votes
If you can find the setting for shutter speed decrease the time. So instead of 1/2 a sec increase to 1/1000
May 26, 2014 by Sam
votes
I don't think so !!!
Jan 23, 2014 by Johnny Royal
votes
According to Consumer Reports, this camera is good for outdoor shoots and indoor, such as a gymnasium, so yes it is.
Feb 21, 2014 by uggy
votes
Because i bought it and returned to my country, argentina, and the warranty is only valid in usa, not in the entire world, even when there are many nikkon stores in my country. I think that in this globalized market companies should change this politics
May 4, 2013 by Santiago Esteban Sojo
votes
Holds up really well. Ours is red and its survived several birthday parties so its definently well casted on.
Mar 23, 2013 by DANIEL KOSS
votes
It was released Feb 1, 2012.
Mar 12, 2013 by Kindle Customer
votes
Yes it does.
Mar 12, 2013 by Robert Lisiecki
votes
I actually am going to try and return the Nikon CoolPix I recently purchased. The auto focus is not working correctly and the zoom takes too long to focus to take good action pictures. Once focused, it goes blurry when you snap the picture. May be only my camera, but I was unable to take ANY pictures of my daughter when she rode in an evening parade recently. I suspect it has a defective auto focus since no one else can get it to work either. You might want to go to a local camera store and try one out before purchasing. The camera is nice sized and has a great zoom ability which is why I bought it to use at my daughter's horse shows.
Dec 29, 2012 by ginnyb
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers