5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It!
When buying electronics on the internet you never really know what you're getting; sure the details of the device sound impressive but are they really, and is it the best deal possible with the constant progress in technology? (Hopefully this review will answer those questions.)

The Nikon Coolpix L26 is simply an excellent camera for an excellent price. 16...
Published on April 16, 2012 by Ivan Volcof

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked it at first...
I wanted to love this camera based on the other reviews, but it came up short for me. Because I do a lot of high-resolution scrapbooks and greeting cards featuring my kids, I needed a camera that could outshine the 8MP camera on my iPhone (and let's face it, the iPhone's zoom feature is a joke). 16MP was more than enough, and the pictures came out beautiful, but there's a...
Published on May 3, 2012 by apodtoo

‹ Previous | 116 17 1842 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Coolpix digital camera, May 22, 2013
This review is from: Nikon COOLPIX L26 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Zoom NIKKOR Glass Lens and 3-inch LCD (Red) (OLD MODEL) (Electronics)
Easy to use, pictures crystal clear. Zooms in easily. Videos are clear also. I will recommend this camera to friends and family,

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Coolpix camera, May 16, 2013
This is my second purchase of this camera. The first one worked so well, I bought another for my friend. Very easy to use and pictures are excellent. Would reccommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Pix L26, May 13, 2013
I like the camera, there is only one problem and from what I have found out it happens to all cameras without a view finder. The screen is very hard to see the subject out doors. But I am working thru it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolpix, May 10, 2013
I bought this for a gift for my girl and she loves it. Easy to use and great pictures and video.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 10, 2013
I take a lot of photos. This camera works pretty good, and I would buy another one. My only critique - if you drop it something will break.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy for the money, May 9, 2013
my first megapixel cam had 1.3 and I thought it was the cats miaoo. Now , sixteen MP seems like the ultimate for the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good camera, May 6, 2013
I bought this camera as a gift for my father a few months ago. It's an efficient camera, very easy to use. Takes good shots, although better quality on dark environments would be appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars great camera, May 6, 2013
This camera is so easy to use and it is easy to download your photos into your computer. Much easier than
the other one. Takes great shots too.
Highly recommended.
Linda Graham

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery Exhausted, May 3, 2013
Yea it may be a nice camera. Simple, easy to use, ect. but a few months into buying it the battery connection is no more. It often turns off right before I take a picture. I have a friend with the exact same problem. With the use of tin foil I can get it to work for a few shots. Other times it turns on, except that it turns off, with the lense still out. then when you turn it on the lense goes in an comes back-out with the screen still blank and the lense out again. recently it has also started not closing properly. I have to put slight pressure on the lence of it will click and have a lense error. Waist of money and time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Second Nikon I've owned, May 2, 2013
My first Nikon was lost and so I purchased this camera to replace it. My other Nikon was great to carry on the road and to events that I attend and then transfer the pictures to my computer. I like the candy red color as well. I think this is a smart, efficent camera and will fulfill any requirements needed in my photo catalog.

‹ Previous | 116 17 1842 | Next ›