Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 1, 2013
The PERFECT camara for me! Size-Wise-color - weight-optical-megapixel-shape! Prefer the kind of batery power-2 - aa rather the the unpredictabje charge back up! Batteries go dead, drop them out-reload with fresh ones out of my carrying pouch!
on February 11, 2013
Don't like this camera. I purchased it becasue I have an older version of it, & the only reason I bought a new one it's because someone dropped it & it broke, it doesn't close where the batteries are. This new one, I don't like the way the photos come out. They come out all out of proportion.

I'm returning it.
on February 20, 2013
Doesn't always take a pic when I press the shutter button, sometimes I have to wait and press it over and over. It also falsely shows the battery is fully charged until it died. It does not have a rechargeable battery which I would recommend requiring in your camera.
on October 5, 2012
Have used Nikons for years, great from a former 35 mm SLR multiple lense type guy. Fits in any pocket, full functions, easy and perfect pictures. Why spend any more, this is an all-around camera for someone who likes ease but demand top quality pics. Here it is. Last one died after many years of heavy travel and thousands of pics,at a cheap cost.
on November 14, 2012
I purchased this camera about a year and half ago and was very unhappy with the quality of the pictures and the zoom feature. While we were recently in Europe, the lens jammed and there was no fixing it. We had to buy a new camera. I would never buy this product again. I have had Nikon products in the past and was impressed with it. This camera is not worth the money or name.
on May 27, 2013
This item arrived damaged. I opened the package and tried to snap some photos I saw a crack on it and was unable to see the LCD screen. I was very disappointed. As I did not purchase a protection plan I felt it was a waste of time trying to return the item. I had to order another camera. Very upsetting to order a new item and find it damaged upon opening.
on September 26, 2012
I love this camera, it takes great pictures, easy to understand the functions and quickly access to take fast pictures for those quick moments that you want to capture. This camera is compact and easy to carry on vacations or excursions.
on September 29, 2012
Great camera, came exactly like described in the description with a 4GB sd card. It takes great pictures and im having not 1 problem with it since I got it. It even came earlier than expected. So all went well and I am very happy.
on March 7, 2013
I received a version of this Nikon camero camera for Christmas and I love it. SO easy to take pictures with and I like that you can turn off the sounds of the shutter sheep, etc, so you can get some really nice candid shots before the subject is aware.
on September 22, 2012
It is compact therefore easy to take wherever you go. The functions are very user friendly, and the pictures come out crisp and clear. It is a good camera at the right price. I checked the internet and Amazon had the best deal by far. My camera arrived within a few days of ordering it.