5.0 out of 5 stars my awesome new camera
Published 5 months ago by Doreen Liebeck

2.0 out of 5 stars 5-12 MP cammeras are better
Published 4 months ago by Jed Laver

2.0 out of 5 stars 5-12 MP cammeras are better, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Nikon COOLPIX L30 20.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Zoom NIKKOR Lens and 720p HD Video (Red) (Electronics)
I bought this camera because I needed an easy to use point and shoot that could print large prints. This camera fails at all my requirements. First off it takes blurry photos. I thought some of the other reviewers were mocking it but no. I used studio lighting, and a tripod in an attempt to minimize the haziness of the image. It always blurred at full resolution and at half resolution, 10 MP. Every image blurry to some degree and using every setting that it had. The large LCD is nice but lags in what is shown. The last item of criticism is the lag time for photos. Kids and pets will never be captured by this camera, with just over 1 second lag it fails to capture any of my two year olds faces. I returned this camera and suggest others to be weary of purchasing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars my awesome new camera, March 28, 2014
Doreen Liebeck "Doreen" (Keansburg,NJ 07734,USA) - See all my reviews
there are still somethings I have to learn abo this camera but so far the pictures look like the pictures are going to be clear and bright Thank you My camera is so great since I've written this review I taken more pictures and I've taken video. The videos came out so nice they are clear and you can hear them great. I'm so glad I brought this camera and the case I brought to put camera in is so cushiony it really protects my camera. I just love it I take loads of pictures, I live in a nursing home and I take pictures of all residents and entertainers at our many events I print them up as collages and hang them for everybody to see they love to see themselves, sometimes like now we have to way so I can afford the ink. But I am so thankful I brought this AWESOME camera!! Thank you Amazon for making this camera affordable to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great convenient easy-to-use camera, March 8, 2014
This is my third Coolpix - the other two only destroyed by my constant use and mistreatment ( sorry). I have learned to keep sand out of the camera now. This one is even better - more auto features, better specs, and still easy and works great. I have given two Nikon COOLPIX away as gifts and they are still used and loved.

1.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye NIKON and hello CANON., March 5, 2014
Thousands of people have had this battery door break. There is a small nub on the main case that simply broke due to the excessive battery spring pressure. It failed on its own while simply sitting on the shelf. The price to have it fixed by you exceeds the price of the camera. I would better use that money for another brand. How many letters have you received like mine here? I will simply throw the camera away even though it works perfectly except for the faulty ten cent battery door. Goodbye NIKON and hello CANON. I have my eye on one of Canon’s DSLR cameras and will never think to get another Nikon. Robert Wheeler Todd

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and slow., July 23, 2014
This camera takes good pictures and video. It is very easy to use and takes AA batteries, which is the reason I purchased it. I was traveling to China in some remote areas where I didn't know whether or not I would have access to a standard outlet for recharging a battery.
The only complaint I have is that the camera is painfully slow. Even with a high speed (30 MB/s) SDHC card, the shutter wouldn't activate for more than 1 second, sometimes up to 5 seconds. Needless to say, this is not a camera for action shots, so if you are planning to take pictures of your kids playing soccer, buy a different camera.

1.0 out of 5 stars Slooooooowwwwww in recording photos, May 26, 2014
This is the slowest camera I've ever had in recording the photo after it was taken. I'll not buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good camera, easy to use and easy to carry, August 23, 2014
Good camera, easy to use and easy to carry. The case could use a little more room to store extra batteries or dead batteries but the camera works well. Sometimes it hesitates between pictures when you're trying to take multiple shots, but other than that, I like it well enough to recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, July 14, 2014
good basic camera for day-to-day use

5.0 out of 5 stars standard batteries, August 13, 2014
I bought this camera to carry in the car. It replaces an older model which still worked after about 8 years) sold on Ebay.
I like the standard batteries and lack of need to charge at the wrong moment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Description appears to indicate it comes with ..., August 24, 2014
Great product. Description appears to indicate it comes with USB cable. In fact, Nikon says it does. Not a big deal and camera is super. Well satisfied.

Rate and Discover Movies