Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on May 19, 2014
800 pixs from trip to Europe all done with ease and satisfaction for the price a good choice for a back up camera or a causal carry along
22 comments45 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2014
Took these camera with me on the Ride for Life . It is very handy to hang on your side for those quick shots .
Takes good crisp clear photos as well
review image review image
22 comments62 of 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2014
This camera takes great pictures when there is enough light and I am taking a close picture. The camera is very lightweight and small so it is easy to fit into a purse or a pocket.

However, I am disappointed in the quality of far away pictures (anything further than 2 feet away). The images are blurry and distorted. It is worse than the camera on my phone for these types of pictures.
11 comment64 of 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2014
Nice camera for the $100 price range.
I've purchased about a dozen Nikon Coolpix cameras for work in the last few years. Most of them have only lasted about a year, but my employees prefer these because they are really easy to use with Microsoft Media Player.
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 15, 2014
Camera was purchased as birthday gift for 9 year old grandson. He loves it and was able to start taking pictures immediately. Camera is easy to operate and pictures are sharp.
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 1, 2014
Coolpix S3600 20.1 with 8x zoom is sized to fit in your hand a bright cools takes
great pictures click and go good for an amiture
on May 5, 2014
My older Nikon simply stopped working. I figured it would cost as much to repair it as to replace it. The new one has more MP and, although it is less versatile, it is simpler to operate and is a better fit into a shirt pocket. Given its size and cost, I don't think there is any reasonable way to improve it.
0Comment40 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2014
Nice little cheapo camera, but treat it with kid gloves. The view screen is very delicate. I used mine for 3 days and managed to get some great shots. BUT it was kept in my shirt pocket. When I fired it up today, the screen was a black and white op-art display. I took it to the local camera shop and was told the inside glass layer was cracked and could not be repaired for less than the cost of a new camera. I explained it was not handled roughly and they said they had seen it happen before just by being kept in a pants or shirt pocket. Apparently, it should be kept in a case (which does not come with the camera). I'm going back to my old Canon Digital Elph that has never had a glitch in nearly 10 years except a dead battery and only 3x zoom. Lesson learned.
11 comment26 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
I have a larger Nikon but wanted something small and compact to carry. I would not recommend this for someone with large hands. Images through the viewfinder were hard to see on sunny days. Other than that the pics came fairly good.
review image
on June 4, 2014
I like this camera because it's small and a great deal, but also because I can just buy batteries when the batteries die in it.
Takes great pictures too. Super fast shipping and arrived when they said it would.
11 comment17 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse