5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger
Published on June 8, 2012 by Lyssa Seefeldt

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Defective
I received one of these chargers just a few days ago with my Nikon D3200.
First time it charged in 3 hours.
Second charge it went all night and never completed the charge.
Third charge after a couple of hours the light was flashing erratically.
It appeared to be pretty flimsy and cheaply made. Not solid like my other Nikon battery chargers.
I...
Published on June 15, 2012 by CanonUserVT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger, June 8, 2012
This review is from: Nikon MH-24 Quick Charger for EN-EL14 Li-ion Battery compatible with Nikon D3100 DSLR, D5100 DSLR, and P7000 Digital Cameras (Camera)
This is the great little charger that is included when you buy a D5100 (and other models) kit. This charges the battery in about 2 hours. A great feature is the plug on this... when you are not using the charger, the plug folds in so that all you have is a flat box that you can easily slip into a storage pocket in a camera bag. Great! Indicator light flashes while charging and is steady when it is done charging the battery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Defective, June 15, 2012
I received one of these chargers just a few days ago with my Nikon D3200.
First time it charged in 3 hours.
Second charge it went all night and never completed the charge.
Third charge after a couple of hours the light was flashing erratically.
I brought it back to the shop where I purchased the camera.
Battery tested out OK, no problem there.
Waiting to hear back on the charger and was given a loaner charger until they have answers.

2.0 out of 5 stars bad....., October 23, 2012
this item was made in china that was my big mistake, I charge my original battery but in less that an hour gets weak, don`t buy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 11, 2014
I have used the charger a few times and have yet to have any problems. It is charging my batteries just fine. I would definitely recommend even though there are cheaper aftermarket replacements.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective, January 2, 2013
I have purchased the NIKON 5100 kit. The MH-24 Charger of the kit worked fine for about 6 months and now didn't work. The led flashes erratically and is not charging the batery (as many others, search on the web for similar cases).

Now I'm looking from a third party charger now, because more than 40 dollars for a faulty product is a nonsense!
Thanks NIKON!

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on Time!, December 22, 2012
This charger was bought as a replacement for the original charger for my Nikon camera. It works perfectly! It arrived on time with no damage to the item or packaging, and I am very satisfied with using it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, June 20, 2012
I'm very disappointed about my purchase... I got charger very quickly...Of course, i checked in a first day and I charged my nikon battery...Then I put charger in bag...And yesterday I wanted to charge again but... So meny times I tried but it did not work ...This is a product that does not require daily treatment.I tried to explain to the seller ... But received a usual, standard response -30 days warranty ...I would suggest; do not buy cheap things ... Wright English proverb... Avaricious Pays Tpwice...

5.0 out of 5 stars Silly to review this..., April 26, 2011
It is a Nikon MH-24 Quick Charger, you need one if you have an EN-EL14 battery. Plug it in, stick the battery in and it works.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective Merchandise, March 30, 2012
I purchased the NIKON MH-24 Charger December 29th. I tried to charge my battery and didn't discover until I was on vacation that the battery barely had a charge. When I returned home I could see that the seat of the charger where the battery inserts had been glued and the glue had separated. Although 3 months have passed I used this item once and it no good. Complete waste of money. The seller would not refund/or exchange this item. Very dissatisfied and feeling ripped off.

Who has money to waste these days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra charger, September 10, 2012
Extra chargers needed for multiple batteries. Must have if you're shooting video projects. But get the Nikoncharger as its fast and perfect for the job.

Rate and Discover Movies