Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon MH-25 Quick Charger for EN-EL15 Li-ion Battery compatible with Nikon D7000 and V1 Digital Cameras
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 1, 2011
I had this rushed by overnight Prime to my destination because I forgot my original charger. It is identical to the original and worked perfectly. Even better, there is a right-angle adapter that plugs into the charger so that you can forget about the cord and plug the charger directly into the wall outlet. Both plugs were for US 120 volt.
on April 18, 2012
After reading the rather scary reviews for the off brand 3rd party products, I decided to just bite the bullet and buy the official Nikon MH-25 charger. Works exactly as described and charges up the D7000 or D800 battery super fast!
on June 11, 2016
This appears to be a pretty good fake.
I lost my charger - then found it. Before I started the return I compared them side by side.
If you'll notice on the bootleg charger, the one on the left with the cable coming out, it says 'JET' while the authentic Nikon charger says 'Nikon'.
review image
on November 8, 2015
The charger I got with my camera didn't last long but this one that I ordered works great and charges really fast. I guess there was something wrong with the one that came with my camera because this is the same one and it works great! Nikon MH-25 Quick Charger for EN-EL15 Li-ion Battery compatible with Nikon D7000 and V1 Digital Cameras
on March 23, 2016
My camera charger somehow slipped out of my backpack at the airport. I really didn't want to spend $100 that best buy was offering. Got this one, new but opened packaged. First time ordering an opened box. It works perfect! I'm so happy that I saved money and it works great! The cord is extra long, which is very nice.
on August 11, 2011
This looks just like the charger I lost, arrived fast in Nikon packaging. I got the USA cord.
Perfect in every way. Gotta go, battery is charged and photos need to be taken!!
on September 24, 2015
Works. That said, this is a replacement for the original Nikon charger which stopped working because (as I found after I opened it before throwing it away) one of the components inside had gotten unsoldered. As I was abroad when it happened, I was forced to make do without a charger until I got back home to order this replacement. Nikon should have better quality control on its chargers; it is unacceptable to have components come unsoldered during normal use.
on December 24, 2012
This is what came with my Nikon D800.

There are other after market dual chargers out there but they don't appear to charge both batteries at full speed. If you put one battery in it will charge faster than if you have batteries in both positions. And even one cell takes a very long time to charge fully.

This Nikon charger brings the EN-EL15 to full charge very fast. As I need to keep both my batteries charged it made sense to get a second charger.

It comes with a long AC cable and a close-fitting dual prong plug that allows it to become quite compact. I wish the prongs folded into the charger however. Once you install the close-fitting plug the two prongs extend out the back making the unit that much thicker and a bit more difficult to store easily.

Overall the best EN-EL15 charger I've found and not rediculously expensive.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2014
Excellent replacement for a lost charger. This is identical to the original one I had, all the lights work and charges quickly. I bought an off brand one, while it worked, it didn't have any indication whether it was done charging or not.
on April 8, 2014
It's a battery charger, what do you expect? It works fine. About the only point to make is that this is indeed *the* one made by Nikon, and well worth it -- I went through two off-brand ones. If you need it, get it.