5.0 out of 5 stars All I needed
Published on September 16, 2007 by G. Griffin

I had ordered the Nikon Cleaning Combo kit + Nikon Lens Pen + Air blower but Instead I got only Nikon cleaning kit.
I emailed the seller multiple times, the reply was quick but they confused me with other buyer and gave me other person's
tracking number. Its been more than a month now and I still did not get what I wanted and I am tired of communicating...
Published on October 11, 2009 by Sandeep

5.0 out of 5 stars All I needed, September 16, 2007
This review is from: Nikon Cleaning Combo Kit: Nikon 3-Piece Lens Cleaning Kit + Nikon Lens Pen Cleaning System + Hurricane Air Blower for D4, D800, D7000, D5100, D3200, D3100, 1 V1, J1 Digital SLR Cameras, Lenses, Binoculars & Scopes (Camera)
I just returned from an extended vacation, anytime I needed a cleaning tool, it was in the kit and in my bag. Cleaning towel was really nice and a great improvement to the little paper wipes usually provided. I also needed the blower and pen as I was swapping lenses all the time and it was right there in my kit. I Like the retractable pen, the previous brush I had got kinked and dirty from being loose in the bag. Good tool set. I took a while choosing this set to make sure that my needs and habits were filled. I recommend this to anyone traveling and taking photos.

4.0 out of 5 stars It cleans., September 10, 2011
All items shipped as shown. Was my first time getting one of these pack things that litter the face of amazon and ebay, was always rather leary of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars All OK, January 29, 2009
Size ok, functionality also.
Maybe the blower could have had a filter on the bak air intake to prevent blowing dust.
Size of the blower a bit small, wold prefer a bigger one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Cleaning Kit Helpful, January 30, 2010
eNerd Tracey (Mason, OH United States) - See all my reviews
The Nikon Cleaning Kit is helpful to keep my lenses dust-free, and thus, my photos, dust free.

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely bad service, did not receive the product I ordered., October 11, 2009
with the seller.

In my opinion unfortunately I got extremely bad service and wrong product.

-sandeep