Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 25, 2012
The photo misrepresents what you will actually receive. I wondered how they could print something with the Nikon name on it but, against my instincts, I purchased it. Sure enough, the mug I got had Nicon printed on it. Wonder how many of these they've sold to people who think they're getting something that looks like the product in the photo? Buyer beware is all I can say. I do plan to contact the company tomorrow and raise $%@!#.
on January 2, 2013
i love that it looks like a lens and that's the only reason it got one star. the cap is not a secure fit at all. so much so that i got more coffee on my hands and clothes than i was able to drink. even when i had the tracks lined up properly, it still leaked. and when you take off the cap, liquid is all around the rim. also, you can taste the metal. doesn't blend well with my morning cup! do not purchase the mug!
on November 13, 2013
I bought this as I like a warm cuppa whilst I'm out in the field photographing. However, you're not going to get anything warm with this except warm hands as you can feel the heat from the liquid as soon as you pour your drink in to it. Hence, within 30 mins, your drink is lukewarm at best.

Avoid this product, it's poorly made and not fit for the purpose it is sold for.
on December 7, 2012
I ordered this for my hubby's birthday who is a nikon man. The picture clearly shows "NIKON" on it but instead of what i ordered recieved this,
Very disappointed.
on January 18, 2013
I liked the look of the Product and it seemed solid enough. I gave it as a gift and was disapointed when their was no working Zoom which is in the title of the ad. Thats why i bought it and not any of the cheaper ones. False Advertising. Amazon should look into this!!! The working Zoom should be removed from the Title.
on December 23, 2013
I just love it. Lens cap, toggle AM/M switch, bottom cap protector that twists off almost looks like it can fit into a real camera body, and to top it off it even has a zoom lens capability. Wow Factor. But it. Too much fun not have and it works well for beverages. Which is it's actual purpose. Great Job.
on May 20, 2013
I love it, and I get compliments on it everywhere I go. It's pretty small and holds less coffee than most of my mugs, but to be fair, I own mostly oversized mugs. When my parents saw it, they immediately requested their own, so I got them as Mother's Day and Father's Day presents. Perfect.
on January 8, 2013
first of... I recieved the procudt really late and it was suppose to be a gift for christmas!

2. WHY DID THE CUP SAY "NICAN" INSTEAD OF NIKON! BOTH THE BOX AND THE MUG HAD THAT "NICAN" LOGO. WTF IS A NICAN?

I WILL NEED TO GET MY MONEY BACK OR SEND ME THE ITEM!
on February 3, 2014
I bought this gift for one of my groomsmen, who is an incredible photographer. He loved it! The working buttons and the actual "zoom" feature allowing the up to extend a little is just a cool feature. Great little inexpensive gift for your photographer friends!
on January 27, 2013
I purchased this product as a gift and received it in a very unsatisfactory condition. Contacted the seller and they contacted me right away and sent the product within 3 days. I gave the gift and he was very happy. He uses it eveyday for his coffee.