5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera bag!
Fantastic camera bag! Fits my camera and even room for another lens if I get one down the road! Holds everything I need!
Published 4 months ago by Lauren M. Polk

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY small bag!
I bought this to store/ carry my Nikon D3100, two lenses, and a flash. Unfortunately, all that fit was the camera and one flash. I ended up returning this one and buying a bigger one at the store. This is a good bag if you don't have a lot to carry.
Published 6 months ago by Noemy Muñoz

4.0 out of 5 stars Functional Nikon DSLR camera bag, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Nikon SLR Camera Multi Compartment Gadget Bag with Pockets & Strap for Nikon SLR Digital Cameras (Camera)
This is a nice, functional Nikon DSLR camera bag. It has enough padded storage compartments for the camera body (Nikon D5100) and two lenses, as well as the charger and any other small accessories. It is also small enough that you can stow this away in another pack, if for example, you're out hiking and what not. We've been quite happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera bag!, April 1, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Auxillary Bag, March 26, 2014
I bought this bag to carry spare lenses and filters for my Nikon P520. It does a good job, is durable and attractive and was very affordable. I recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag but a bit small, March 13, 2014
Nicely constructed bag that keeps my equipment safe. A bit on the small side but enough room for an extra lens.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it; but wish there was more room., May 22, 2014
I really love this case. I bought it for my D3100 Nikon camera. I have a 18-55mm lens and a 55-200mm lense. They both fit along with the camera. I have my charger and filters in the outside pockets. I only wish there was a little bit more room; because it is a pretty tight fit for both lenses and the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Nikon Camera Day Bag, April 27, 2014
Sturdy fabric easy carry Camera Bag fits comfortably my Nikon D80 with usual everyday AF-S Nikkor 18-135 lens attached. Also works well with my 18-200 mm Nikkor lens but I find is a bit snug with Nikkor 300 mm 'Safari Lens' attached to the D80 body. Enough room for camera body, lens, extra memory cards & camera cleaning kit but not too much else. If you need to carry a lot of lenses look elsewhere. For a pleasant morning or afternoon of photography it is perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY small bag!, February 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, August 13, 2013
Just what I was looking for! It's perfect, lots of movable pads to readjust inside! Great strong fabric! Shipped onetime do recommend this product! Will be long lasting!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nikon SLR camera case, May 5, 2013
Small but does fit every thing including extra lens. Has enough padding to keep the camera fairly safe. Just ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, too small for me, August 18, 2014
Very nice bag but for me too small. Sorry, it will do for a backup bag, but with my camera, two extra lenses, extra batteries, charger, etc. Well, I do need more room. Great bag, well designed . It did worry me about the logo on the front. Almost like saying
"Steal me please".