Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on April 8, 2014
This is a nice, functional Nikon DSLR camera bag. It has enough padded storage compartments for the camera body (Nikon D5100) and two lenses, as well as the charger and any other small accessories. It is also small enough that you can stow this away in another pack, if for example, you're out hiking and what not. We've been quite happy with this purchase.
on March 26, 2014
I bought this bag to carry spare lenses and filters for my Nikon P520. It does a good job, is durable and attractive and was very affordable. I recommend it.
on April 1, 2014
Fantastic camera bag! Fits my camera and even room for another lens if I get one down the road! Holds everything I need!
on March 13, 2014
Nicely constructed bag that keeps my equipment safe. A bit on the small side but enough room for an extra lens.
on April 27, 2014
Sturdy fabric easy carry Camera Bag fits comfortably my Nikon D80 with usual everyday AF-S Nikkor 18-135 lens attached. Also works well with my 18-200 mm Nikkor lens but I find is a bit snug with Nikkor 300 mm 'Safari Lens' attached to the D80 body. Enough room for camera body, lens, extra memory cards & camera cleaning kit but not too much else. If you need to carry a lot of lenses look elsewhere. For a pleasant morning or afternoon of photography it is perfect!
on May 22, 2014
I really love this case. I bought it for my D3100 Nikon camera. I have a 18-55mm lens and a 55-200mm lense. They both fit along with the camera. I have my charger and filters in the outside pockets. I only wish there was a little bit more room; because it is a pretty tight fit for both lenses and the camera.
on August 18, 2014
Very nice bag but for me too small. Sorry, it will do for a backup bag, but with my camera, two extra lenses, extra batteries, charger, etc. Well, I do need more room. Great bag, well designed . It did worry me about the logo on the front. Almost like saying
"Steal me please".
on February 12, 2014
I bought this to store/ carry my Nikon D3100, two lenses, and a flash. Unfortunately, all that fit was the camera and one flash. I ended up returning this one and buying a bigger one at the store. This is a good bag if you don't have a lot to carry.
on August 13, 2013
Just what I was looking for! It's perfect, lots of movable pads to readjust inside! Great strong fabric! Shipped onetime do recommend this product! Will be long lasting!
on May 5, 2013
Small but does fit every thing including extra lens. Has enough padding to keep the camera fairly safe. Just ok.