Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: dCables Nikon CoolPix L810 USB Cable - USB Computer Cord for CoolPix L810
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 21, 2013
I went to Best Buy and they said that they didn't sell it for the camera and that it is a size only for cameras, no other USB would fit it and that I would have to order from Nikon to get it. It made it sound like so much trouble. I checked on amazon to see accessories for my type of camera and saw this item was available AND CHEAP! (probably cheaper than if Best Buy had sold it as well). I was a little hesitant bc I had found out that the connection to the camera takes a special size but since the price was so cheap, went for it! I have already used it for my work and love it! Just what I needed and wanted!!! Well worth it!
on March 17, 2016
This cable worked Great no problems there, however I wouldn't recommend the Nikon CoolPix L810 Camera as it is designed to fail if by chance you happen to accidentally turn on camera with the lens cap on which happens frequently throughout normal use; the movement part of the zoom lens becomes nonoperational. I was sorely disappointed with this camera. While it took good photos for a short time, I spend way too much for it to last only such a short time of use. I think I originally paid around $250.00 for the camera
on October 23, 2013
The USB cable that came with the camera was defective. It wouldn't work unless you held it in the port at a very specific angle. This one works just fine, and it's actually longer than the original cable. It also shipped quickly. Very satisfied.
on August 8, 2012
The cable that came with my new Nikon COOLPIX L-810 was so short, it was impractical. This new is prefect, a nice long thick, quality cable. I could not be more pleased!
on February 4, 2013
I did not like this product at first because it didn't seem to fit properly so I asked that it be replaced. The manufacturer notified me that first attempts have to be met with firm pressure when attaching to camera. It worked, it still works and I am happy.
on April 10, 2013
I got this camera for Christmas and I either misplaced or the cord was not in box. None the less, I tried to go to best Buy to get a cord and of course they don't sell them, have to go through company. I don't like the disk card holder that goe into the computer.

I got this cord in a very timely manner.works great. Seller was great
on August 20, 2013
I loved my purchase, it worked with my Nikon like a charm. I was able to download/upload-beautiful pictures. It came on time, wrapped and protected nicely.
I would recommend this seller to my friends and family. That's the way to do business Amazon!!
on September 30, 2013
The product was shipped and received quickly. I like that this replacement cable is much much longer than the one that came with the camera. It makes it easier and less awkward to get the photos from my camera.
on June 22, 2014
Exactly what I needed. Love that the cord is longer than the one i originally had. And it got here fast, awesome! Thanks!!
on September 20, 2013
I bought this cable because I left mine at a hotel and they never found mine, the fit is perfect and is actually longer than the original! I definitely recommend this product.