Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon CoolPix P100 & P500 Digital Camera ZIP Case
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 8, 2011
Other bags available for my Nikon camera were without pockets nor was there space to put accessories necessary for traveling with the camera.
This bag has space and pockets to put the accessories needed. It's not very heavy yet provides great protection. It's easy to carry and didn't add much weight to the camera and its stuff. I really do love this bag and it will make my next trip with the camera much more enjoyable.
on September 19, 2011
I had just recently purchased the Nikon P500, and felt that the original case that had come with the camera was a little cheezy. Original case was very thin in my opinion and did not left 0 room for extra batteries for the camera. I did not feel my camera was protected well for the amount of money I spent on the camera.

I have read the reveiws for this case and most of the reviews state that the P500 fits perfectly in this case. Which for me it does, there is a little extra room in the case that I was able to use the divider (which came with case) to seperate the P500 and my point and shoot camera in the same case. I love the zipper compartment in the cover to place the 2 extra batteries I have and still have room. The front pouch / pocket doesn't hold too much, but if you are on vacation and pick up a panflet or two you can easily fold it and place it there. The case is very light weight, and the handle of the case is made of a gell type grip so it is easy on the hands. Strap is long enough for me that if I wanted to I can place it on my shoulder or around my neck like a sling type bag. (Over the neck, may not work for everyone)

I feel comfortable keeping my camera in this case and feel that my camera will be protected against the small little bumps along the way on a vacation. Definately a great buy.
on April 6, 2011
I bought the ZIP Camera case for my camera and am very happy with my purchase.
I've been searching on Amazon for quite a while for my camera and finally found the perfect camera! I didn't start thinking about accessories until Amazon sent me an email recommending the ZIP camera case among other accessories.
I decided to try it out and would return it if it wasn't what I needed but I was so surprised when it arrived.
Not only is it the perfect size for my camera (SLR camera and kit 15-135 lens) but I can also fit a couple batteries and memory cards too!
It's like the bag was made for my camera it fits so snug - this is very important for me since I take it when I ride my quad and am jostled around quite a lot.
on March 27, 2012
The bag arived when it should, it was a very good bargin and my Nikon P 500 fits in the bag perfectly with enough room for my small Fugi 16 meg.Very happy with this purchase, As always Amazon shipping was a bargin.
on February 10, 2012
I've been using very easy automatic-everything cameras. This one, although still easy to use, gives me much better pictures. It's comfortable to hold and handle and I love that it is red, so it doesn't look like every other camera in our family.It was shipped fast and with no hassle. I love doing most of my shopping at AMAZON. I can always depend on them and their partners for great customer service.
on March 9, 2012
It is very practical, sharp-looking, and can accommodate all the things I need to bring with me for my events, i.e. power adapters, cables, extra batteries, extra memory cards, etc. My only complaint is not the main bag but the shoulder strap, that after only a couple of weeks, some threads got loose from one end that hold a hook so I ended up not using it and replaced with another one from an old bag. Seller should have better quality control from source.
on February 10, 2012
This bag is a perfect fit for my new Nikon Coolpix P500. It was a bit smaller than I anticipated but, as it turns out, the size is just right. I will be more likely to carry this around than the larger case with my SLR camera.
on February 24, 2012
I ordered this case for a Nikon P510 which is currently on order from Amazon.com but has not yet been released for sale by Nikon. In my opinion this is a high quality case which will serve to protect my new camera(whenever it gets here). Very happy with my purchase.
on December 8, 2011
Cost and handling on this item were fine. It is a little bulky for the size camera and within a couple of days/tries, one of the zippers was
having problems working. I'll have to see how it works over the long haul.
on January 9, 2012
This camera case is just big enough for the camera and maybe a couple small items. It is now owned by a woman who will want to take the USB cord, extra batteries, battery charging unit, and the Quick Start Guide with her -- and probably some things I've forgotten at the moment. There's no way those things will fit in the camera case with the camera! Am I supposed to buy a second case for those things and then try to remember which case has the camera and which has the extras? I can leave the auto charging unit in my vehicle, but would want the other one available when I'm in a motel room. The Amazon price was better than the one at Target, so I cannot complain about that. I feel this case is good for a day trip, but not much else.